As you all aware that on this website, we provide you all the government-led social projects and schemes information. Today in this article, we will provide you the information related to Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana which means one family, one job scheme soon to be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Now with the help of this scheme, no family residing in India will live without having a government job, which means from every family one member will get a government job. we have covered various questions in this article such as What documents will be required? What you’ll have to do to avail of this scheme’s benefits? You will get complete insight in this article.
Table of Contents
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana – एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
Now with this scheme, the government will provide government job to all the one member of every family in India whose none family member has a government job, now getting a government job for every family has become very easy. The whole guidelines have been stated by the government of Sikkim as it is the only state that has successfully launched the Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Scheme. You get all the important information from here like facts of the scheme, eligibility for the scheme, and the method of registration and application.
Overview of Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana (EPENY)|
|in Language||एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of the country|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Objective||To give Better Opportunity for employment|
|First State started||Sikkim Govt.|
|The benefits of the scheme||Provide Employment to Educated Youth|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Also, Read >>> MGNREGA Works list 2021
|Application start Date||Not Available|
|Application end Date||Not Available|
Truth Behind एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
Benefits of Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana:-
- One member of each family will get a chance to work as a government servant in their favorite field!
- When the candidates get selected, they will be given a salary, according to the government payscale every month!
- The candidates will be put on a 2-year probation period, till this period, if the candidate performs well in his job, he will be promoted as a permanent employee.
- Candidates will receive all the benefits as per the government allowances after getting the job.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- Under this scheme, only economically weaker that is middle class and lower middle class in the state gets benefits.
- Any member of the family shouldn’t be working in a government job before applying to this scheme.
- The applicant must hold an identity certificate such as an Aadhar card, Voter ID card.
- A family document such as a ration card or any other government-approved document mentioning all family members.
- The candidate must have an Aadhaar card or an Aadhar enrollment number.
- Copy of income certificate approved by the state or central government.
- Also, the person must have the bonafide caste certificate and permanent residence proof.
Important Note: The eligibility requirements and the details of the required documents might change in the future. You should keep checking on our website for the latest updates.
Online Registration – Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Scheme 2021
Aspirants who are seeking government job from Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Scheme they will have to wait because at this time this scheme is only available in Sikkim. Only the State Government of Sikkim has been actively hiring youngsters for State-level government jobs in Sikkim. But, the central government of India is planning to launch this Scheme on the behalf of Sikkim government One Family one Job.
At this time Ek Parivar Ek Naukari Yojana is on early-stage so there is no additional information available. We will update here every detail as soon as the Indian Government releases any information on this scheme. Turn on notifications to never miss an update.
You can get the benefit of this scheme online. If you are a resident of Sikkim by following the application process mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to do is visit the official website, after which the website home page will open.
- You’ll see the home page, you will see links for registration or the online application button will show, click on it.
- Now, an application form will open in front of you, Enter all the information correctly.
- Once you have filled this application form, Note the application number.
- Sikkim is the only state in India to implement this One Family One Job scheme actively. We will update soon if any other State of India launches this scheme. Turn on notifications to get updates.
One government job in every family scheme is considered a very ambitious social project which will decrease poverty and increase employment. With this scheme, the government will give jobs to one member of every family. This job will help the poor families and will be implemented soon in all places in the country. But as of now, Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana has been launched only in Sikkim.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri FAQ’s
What does one family one job plan mean?
As you can see the meaning of the name of this is Ek Parivar Ek Naukri in English it is one family, one job so, with this scheme, the government provides government job to one member of every family permanent citizen of India. But, if a member of a family is already doing a government job then that family will be excluded from this scheme. As of now, this scheme is active only in Sikkim.
How can I apply for the Ek Parivar Ek Naukri one job, once this scheme is available in my state?
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri is also believed to be launching in other Indian states very soon. On this website, we will be posting every update as fast as it is available. Please turn on notifications from us to get updates as soon as other State governments launch this scheme in their states, we’ll update you with the full application information.
Will Ek Parivar Ek Naukri application happen online or offline?
Nowadays, Most applications are online for all the schemes, so the same must be implemented in this scheme. But, it’s also possible that it’ll be offline. Once this scheme gets launched in any other state of India, we will update you with the latest notification of this scheme. Also with this, we will provide you details about the application process and the official website. So don’t forget to visit this website regularly.