We are all aware that our country is rapidly becoming digital, with the majority of work now being completed digitally. As a result, our country’s Prime Minister has launched a digital campaign. Through this initiative, the central government is providing all forms of government services in a digital format. As a result, the government has launched the National Voter Service Portal, via which inhabitants of the country can apply for voter identification cards online. So, friends, if you want to apply for a voter ID card online, you should read this article thoroughly since it contains all of the required details.
Voter ID Card
If you are an Indian citizen and 18 years old, then you can apply for Voter ID Card online through the NVSP official website. Because we all know how common election fraud is, the government has issued a voter ID card, which is a necessary step in preventing fraud and facilitating the voting process for the country’s huge demographic. The registration for a voter ID card is a simple process that may be completed online. Who may apply for a voter identity card, how to apply, and where to apply are all covered in our post, so please read it all the way through.
The objective of Voter ID Card
The Prime Minister’s major goal in launching this portal is to allow people of the country to apply for Voter ID ID cards online and access all services linked to voter ID cards from home. After the launch of this website by the central government of India, residents will no longer need to visit any government office to register as voters; instead, they may apply online from their homes, and the government will start this program. It is also aimed to reduce election fraud in the country, for which the portal was created, and the government would have full information about the citizens, as well as using it from home would save people’s time.
If you are 18 or above, enroll your name in the electoral roll.
#GoRegister #NoVoterToBeLeftBehind #ElectionCommissionOfindia #ECI pic.twitter.com/dWtHl94dNo
— Election Commission of India #SVEEP (@ECISVEEP) June 28, 2021
Benefits & Features of Voter ID
- This service allows voters to save their voter ID cards on their mobile phones and download them to personal computers. They can also be preserved in features such as the digital locker.
- All inhabitants of the nation over the age of 18 can apply for and get a Voter ID card using this portal.
- You will no longer need to go to a government office to obtain your voter ID if you use this site. You may easily apply from the comfort of your own home.
- If you apply through the Prime Minister’s website, you will not have to deal with any issues, and your time will be saved.
Voter ID Card Apply Online
If you wish to apply for a Voter ID card online, you must complete the steps outlined below.
- Firstly you need to official website of the National Voter Service Portal.
- On the website’s home page, you must click on login/register. A new page will then appear in front of you.
- Then, on this page, click on ‘don’t have an account register as a new user. A registration form will then appear in front of you.
- Now On this form, enter all of your needed information, such as your mobile number, email address, and password, and then click the Register button.
- The login form will then appear in front of you. In this login form, you must now input all of the essential information, such as your username, password, and captcha code.
- Following that, a new page will appear in front of you, on which you must click on Fresh Inclusion and enrollment.
- Thereafter, you will be sent to a new page where you must select your citizenship status and state before clicking the next button.
- The application form will open on your device’s screen. Now you need to input all of the needed information, such as-
- personal information,
- supplementary information,
- date of birth-related credentials,
- declarations, and so on, and then
- Now click on submit Button.
- Your procedure will be done as soon as you click submit, and you will be able to apply for a voter identification card by following the procedure.