Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2021 | Sumangal Odisha gov in |how to apply for inter-caste marriage benefits in Odisha 2021
Mr. Naveen Patnaik The Chief Minister of Odisha, has launched a web portal to promote inter-caste marriages in the state. this portal is named Sumangal Portal. Today in this article, we will share the details about Sumangal Portal, which will help you to apply on the Sumangal portal. We will also share a complete guide of step-by-step procedures to apply for the incentives presented by the Chief Minister in inter-caste marriages.
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
The Odisha inter-caste marriage scheme has been launched by the Odisha government, it is just to encourage people of Odisha towards inter-caste marriages. The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik has also announced an instant help of rupees 1.5 lakh as an incentive amount to the inter-caste marriage couple. Previously, the amount was rupees 100000. Mr. Naveen Patnaik also said that inter-caste marriage is the backbone of bringing social harmony in society. previously the incentive was increased in august 2017. The state government has also developed a new web portal that helps in the transparent movement of the incentive scheme.
CM also launched SUMANGAL Portal, developed by @stscdev, to grant incentive to inter-caste married couples under Odisha Right to Public Services Act, 2012. Applicants need to apply through https://t.co/1pNPqe6znz. #OdishaCares pic.twitter.com/gbyQbzQacy
— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) October 27, 2020
Highlights Of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
|Name||Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Objective||Providing 1.5 lacs incentive|
|Beneficiaries||Inter caste marriage couple|
Read >>> Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021
Objective Of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
Behind the launch of the Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme scheme, there are a lot of objectives that will be fulfilled by this portal, and one of the main objectives is to provide social integration in the state and the removal of untouchability. The citizens of Odisha will overcome the supremacy of the higher caste peoples and they can go ahead with not even a pinch of untouchability left in them. Along with all of the other benefits, cash incentives will also be provided to the couples so that more people are encouraged to participate in inter-caste marriages. People who are getting married for the first time will be able to avail themselves of the services available on the Sumangal portal.
Eligibility for Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
- Inter-caste marriages between the Hindus caste and the Scheduled Castes(should belong to the Hindu community). The marriage should be valid as per the laws, and marriage should be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- The couple should be permanent Indian citizens and also be residents of Odisha and should be professing the Hindu religion.
- Anyone spouse (either the husband or wife) should belong to the scheduled castes as defined in Article 341 of the Constitution of India.
- The incentive that will be given to the couple is to purchase lands/essential articles for house-hold or for starting a business for a living.
- A grant will be given but only once i.e. if any persons marrying for the first time only will be entitled to the grant except in the case, where the bride is a widow or the bride-groom a widower and this should be clearly mentioned in the marriage certificate at the time of registration.
- If in case of marriage solemnized only after dating of issue of Resolution issued by Govt. from time to time, then the award of the grant and the above facilities shall admissible.
- No incentive is available on second or subsequent marriages, it is applicable only for 1st-time marriage.
Documents Required for Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
A list of documents required for the Odisha inter-caste marriage scheme application form is given below:-
- A copy of the marriage certificate.
- A copy of the caste certificate of both husband and wife,
- A joint photo of the couple( husband & wife ).
- A copy of the Declaration form duly signed. (ANNEXURE II & Annexure-IV)
- A copy of the joint bank passbook of the couple in any Govt./Nationalized Bank.
Process of Registration on Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
To register yourself for the Sumangal portal you need to follow the easy steps given below:-
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the Sumangal portal.
- Now on the homepage, you will see a login box, from there you need to click on the Register here
- Now a new form will open on your screen where you need to enter your name, address, email address, phone number, and password, as shown below
- Now generate OTP and verify your mobile number.
- After Entering the captcha code, click on
Check Here >>> Digimail Password Reset 2021
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme. If you want to get more information regarding the Odisha Government’s new Inter Caste Marriage Scheme kindly stay with us in the future. we will share with you each information as soon as the government will announce.
Dear readers, in this article we had provided you with the complete details of the Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme, like Eligibility criteria, required documents, Objective, and the step-by-step registration procedure to apply. In case you have any kind of queries related to our post you feel free to comment on your questions. Our team will surely give a fruitful reply. Thanks for visiting our website https://indiaschemes.com/, keep following our Facebook page and website for more updates.