PMMSY Eligibility | PMMSY Application form| Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Apply Online | PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Online
Today we are going to discuss the new scheme launched by the central government of India Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana i.e PMMSY. Throughout this article, we will share all the important specifications of the PMMSY with you. This article contains all the crucial specifications related to the PMMSY scheme such as the process of implementation, the available incentive, and all of the other profits that will be delivered to the beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. We will also share the eligibility criteria which an applicant needs to fulfill in order to apply for the PMMSY scheme for all of the citizens of India.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Launched
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana has been officially launched by the PM, Narender Modi On 10th September 2020, this announcement has been been made official through video conferencing in the presence of the Union Minister and MoS for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, along with the Chief Minister and Governor of Bihar an estimated investment of Rs. 20,050 crores During 2020-2021 to 2024-2025, are going to be done by the Government for PMMSY scheme. which Rs 12340 crores out of Rs. 20,050 crores are proposed for beneficiary-focused activities in Marine, Inland fisheries, and Aquaculture, and the rest Rs. 7710 crores are proposed Fisheries Infrastructure. The major objective of the government behind the scheme is
- Increasing fish production by an additional 70 lakh tons till the year 2024-25,
- Growing fisheries export earnings to Rs.1,00,000 crore,
- Expanding of incomes of fishers.
- Decreasing post-harvest losses to about 10% from 20-25%
- Generation of additional 55 lakhs employment opportunities ( direct and indirect) in the fisheries sector and related activities farmers,
मछली पालन को बढ़ावा देने के लिए हमारी सरकार ब्लू रिवॉल्यूशन स्कीम चला रही है।
कुछ समय पहले ही 20 हजार करोड़ रुपए की प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य संपदा योजना भी शुरू की गई है।
इन्हीं प्रयासों का ही नतीजा है कि देश में मछली उत्पादन के पिछले सारे रिकॉर्ड टूट गए हैं: PM @narendramodi
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) December 18, 2020
Highlights Of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Improving fishing channels and supporting fisherman|
Check Here >>> HSRP Number Plate For OLD Vehicle 2021
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana
Nirmala Sitharaman The Finance Minister of India has reported Rs 20,000 Crore for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana PMMSY. This inspiring news comes as a piece of the third tranche of financial changes. Around 11,000 crore rs will be spent on movements in marine, inland fisheries, and aquaculture, and other Rs 9000 crore will be used to assemble foundations, such as angling cold chains and harbors.
Objective Of The Scheme
The list of objectives of the Matsya Sampada Yojana are given below:-
- This Matsya Sampada Yojana improves the current structure of the chain from ranch entryway to retail outlet.
- Matsya Sampada Yojana will expand the development of the food preparing part in India.
- It will increase GDP, generate new Employment, and venture.
- Matsya Sampada Yojana will decrease the huge wastage of horticulture items.
- With the help of this scheme, better costs will be provided to ranchers that will double their salary.
- Burdening of fisheries potential in a comprehensive, economical, capable, and even-handed way
- Increasing the earnings fishers and fish ranchers and age of work
- Improving assurance to Agriculture GVA and fares
- financial Social, and physical security for fish ranchers and fishers
- Active the administrative structure and fisheries management system
A total investment of Rs.1390 crore from which 535 crores belongs to the Central government, is sanctioned to complete the additional fish production target fixed at 3 lakh tons. The State Government of Bihar has sanctioned 107.00 crores for major works like
- Three-wheeler with ice box,
- Cycle with ice box,
- Fish feed plants,
- Re-circulatory Aquaculture System (RAS) Establishment,
- Construction of new ponds for aquaculture,
- Ornamental fish culture units,
- Installation of Cages in reservoirs/wetlands,
- Ice plants,
- Refrigerated vehicles,
- Construction of Biofloc ponds for aquaculture,
- Finfish hatcheries,
- Motor cycle with ice box,
- Extension and support services ( i.e Matsya Seva Kendra),
- Establishment of a Brood Bank, etc.
Other initiations related to the Fisheries sector
- Establishing a Fish Brood Bank at Sitamarhi district,
- Establishing an Aquatic Disease Referral Laboratory at Kishanganj district.
- To start a One-unit fish feed mill at Madhepura district under the Blue Revolution.
- To start Two units of ‘Fish on Wheels’ assisted at Patna under the Blue Revolution.
- To start the Comprehensive Fish Production Technology Centre at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, situated in Pusa, Bihar.
Benefits Of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to increase the handling modernize horticulture, and decrease agrarian waste, and use the potential in the fishery area. The government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) to make a powerful fishery board structure and check holes in the worth chain. The government stated that ‘Neeli Kranti’ or ‘Blue Revolution’ can probably achieve the primary spot on the planet in fish creation. It combines MoFPI’s plans, like, Food Safety, Food Parks, and Infrastructure.
Components Of PMMSY
- Centrally sponsored scheme
- Central sector scheme
Implementation Of The Scheme
The expenditure plan by the government is Rs. 6000 and is necessary to hold conjecture of Rs. 31,400 crore. Rs 1 lakh 4 thousand 125 crores are the esteeming of around 334 lakh MT agro-produce. Around 2 million ranchers will get benefited from the Matsya Sampada yojana and in 2019-2020 it will produce around 5 lakh 30 thousand work(immediate or backhanded) in India. The management has set an objective for fish creation and that is to achieve the objective of 15 million tons by the end of the year 2020 under the Blue Revolution and it will be increased to 20 million tons by 2022-23.
Implementing Guidelines Of Matsya Sampada Yojana
on 30th June 2020, the authorities have released the Operational Guidelines for the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. Investment for this scheme made is s. 4,880 crores by the state government, Rs. 9407 crores, by the central government and Rs. 5763 crores will be the contribution of beneficiaries.
The Implementation guidelines for PMMSY is as given below:
- A cluster or area-based approach will be used For the implementation of the scheme, to get optimal outcomes with essential forward and backward associations and end-to-end solutions.
- Various technologies like Aquaponics, Cage Cultivation, Re-circulatory Aquaculture Systems, Biofloc, etc. will be used to increase the productivity and production, quality, productive utilization of wastelands and waters for Aquaculture.
- a special focus will be on Coldwater fisheries development and expansion of Aquaculture in Salty Water and Saline Areas.
- the Mariculture, Seaweed cultivation, and Ornamental Fisheries activities would be promoted to generate massive employment openings.
- The development of the Coastal fisher community will be done in a holistic manner by joining the modern coastal fishing villages with all the necessary infrastructure under this scheme
- Collectivization would be done through Fish Farmer Producer Organizations to increase the bargaining power of fishers and fish farmers
- Aquaparks would be developed under the scheme as the hub of multifarious fisheries activities/facilities
- to strengthen research and extension support services this Scheme is aimed to make a vital convergence with the Department of Agriculture Research and Education (DARE) and ICAR.
- The fishers will be provided with the during ban/lean period Annual Livelihood support.
Beneficiaries Of Matsya Sampada Yojana
As per the statement of Nirmala Sitharaman the finance minister of India, PMMSY is available for all the fishermen of India and the main objective is to improve the fishery compound in the country. All of the fishermen of the country are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Fish farmers
- The Fish workers and Fish vendors
- Fisheries cooperatives
- Fisheries Federations
- Entrepreneurs and private firms
- Fisheries Development corporations
- Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in fisheries sector /Self Help Groups (SHGs)
- Companies (FFPOs/Cs)/Fish Farmers Producer Organizations/
- Differently abled persons/SCs/STs/Women
- State Governments/UTs and their entities including
- SFDB i.e State Fisheries Development Boards
- Central Government and its entities
Impact Of The PMMSY
- With the help of this scheme fish production will be increased to 220 lakh metric tons by 2024-25 from 137.58 lakh metric tons (2018-19).
- The average annual growth of about 9% will be sustained with the help of this scheme, in fish production
- The scheme will help in boosting an increase in the contribution of GVA of the fisheries sector to the Agriculture GVA from 7.28% in 2018-19.
- This scheme will double export earnings to about Rs.1,00,000 crores by 2024-25, from Rs.46,589 crores (2018-19).
- The scheme will improve productivity in aquaculture to about 5 tonnes per hectare from the present national average of 3 tonnes.
- The scheme will decrease the post-harvest losses to about 10% from the reported 20-25%.
- The scheme will help in the improvement of domestic fish consumption to about 12 kg per capita from about 5-6 kg.
- The scheme will generate around 55 lakh employment possibilities (direct and indirect ) in the fisheries sector along with the supply and value chain.
Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Application Procedure
the government of India has launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana for the fishermen of the country. The main objective of the PMMSY scheme is to develop the fishery sector of India. Under the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 29 benefits will be given to the beneficiaries. 60% allowance cost of the unit cost will be given to the women, SC, and ST categories, while 40% of the unit cost will be provided to other categories. All those fishermen who want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana can apply through the official website of the department. 5 December 2020 is the last day to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. Chitranjan Kumar the fisheries development officer said that the process of application is very easy.
- Firstly the recipients are required to log in on the official website of the department.
- After they need to submit the application form for PMMSY and then they need to upload all the required documents.
- The recipients are also required to prepare SCP-DPR and submit it along with the application form.
- DPR and SCP costs can be higher than the unit cost but the allowance will be given as per the unit cost.
- The template for preparing the SCP-DPR can be downloaded from the official website.
About e-Gopala App
The government has also launched the e-Gopala App at the same time for farmers. e-Gopala app will help farmers so that they can manage livestock including
- selling and Buying of disease-free germplasm in all forms;
- Guiding farmers for animal nutrition,
- Availability of quality breeding services
- Treatment of animals using appropriate ethnoveterinary medicine /ayurvedic medicine/.
Check Here >>> PM SVANidhi Yojana 2021
Contact Details (Helpline):
We hope that in this article, we have provided you with complete information on the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana PMMSY, like how to Apply Online, benefits, the e-Gopala app, and many more. for more schemes keep visiting https://indiaschemes.com.