Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status | rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in |TS Rythu Bandu Farmer List | Rythu Bandu Mobile App | Rythu Bandu Payment Status Online
The Government of Telangana has started a scheme called to Rythu Bandhu benefit the farmers in the state. Using the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the Telangana government will provide financial assistance to the farmers residing in the state. Kisan Bhai will be able to get benefits out of the scheme by logging into the official website.
Today, here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme, rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in, TS Rythu Bandhu Status, Scheme Payment Status Balance Amount, Farmer List Application Form Details. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Rythu Bandhu Status 2021
Those who want to apply for the TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme online and get the benefit of this scheme have to complete the application process under Rythu Bandhu 2021 before the ex-date. You will be able to check the status of your IFMIS balance on this website.
The Rythu Bandhu has been launched under the leadership of the Chief Minister of Telangana. In this article, we will be sharing with you the step-by-step procedure using which you can check the Rythu Bandhu Status for 2021. Also, we also provide you a step-by-step guide through which you can check the status of Rythu Bandhu beneficiary payments.
Overview of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Rythu Bandhu|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Government of Telangana|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 5000 per acre per year|
|Beneficiaries||Telangana Farmers e-Kuber Schemes List ( Salary, Rythubandhu, Budget bills, Pension, Kharif, Milk, Kalyana Lakshmi(old), Scholarships)|
|Objective||To provide incentives|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
|Helpline Number||040 2338 3520|
Check Here >>> Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021 | Shaadi Mubharak
Check Here >>> NREGA Job Card list 2021
Financial assistance under #RythuBandhu Scheme will be provided to all the farmers from today. Rs.7,515 Cr to be credited directly into the bank accounts of 61.49 Lakh farmers towards 1.52 crore acres at the rate of Rs.5,000 per acre for upcoming cropping season. #FarmerFirst pic.twitter.com/1svWLJmdaT
— Telangana CMO (@TelanganaCMO) December 28, 2020
Rythu Bandhu Latest Update
- The Government of Telangana is planning to help the farmers by increasing their income. For this, the government is going to spend Rs 7,000 crore by the Rythu Bandhu scheme for the Kharif crop and Rs 1,200 crore for the advance pardon of the crop.
- The crop yield loan charged by the government will then be then deposited directly into the financial balance. This will ultimately save 1,200 crores as the first part loan waiver for 6.1 lakh beneficiaries.
- The Telangana Government has also stated that about 15 lakh eligible farmers will be found out at the rate of Rs 5000 per acre before the start of the agricultural season.
Rythu Bandhu Issued Payment
- The State Government of Telangana has made a promise that they will release Rs. 5,290 crores for the Rythu Bandhu scheme, which has been released now. Till now i.e: 22 June 2020, about 50 lakh farmers have received the financial amount in their bank account. In spite of a lack of revenue amidst the Coronavirus epidemic, the financial assistance amount has been sent to the accounts of farmers as said by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the execution of depositing money to all the bank accounts of the farmers who had got the passbook till June 16 has been made now. An amount of Rs 5,000 per acre has been transferred into the bank account of each farmer.
- According to the sources, there are approximately 5 lakh farmers who have not submitted the bank account details. Once the farmers update their bank account details, the amount will be deposited into their bank accounts.
New Update on Rythu Bandhu website
On the official website launched by the Telangana government, the details about the e-Kuber Scheme, and Rabi Bill Details have been updated. In order to get information about it, then follow these steps given below
- Firstly, go to the official website for this Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- On this website, you will have to submit by selecting the year and type.
Issued funds for Rainy Season
- Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on 15 June 2020 has released an amount of Rs 5500 crore for the Rythu Bandhu scheme. Also with this, the State Agriculture Minister S. Niranjan Reddy has distributed funds for rain among the farmers under the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- The Agriculture Minister also thanked the Chief Minister and informed him about another fund of Rs 1500 crore. This amount will be dispursed to financially support the farmers at the time of infection of coronavirus (COVID 19). With this amount, the Agriculture Minister has revealed that farmers are the highest priority of the government.
The objective of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
With the successful execution of the Rythu Bandhu scheme in the state, the government likely to work and improve the economic condition of the farmers by providing them financial assistance. This scheme ensures that the farmers will become fully self-reliant and increase their income thereby getting more benefits from farming. Under this scheme, the eligible farmers will get Rs 4000 per hectare of land along with various other benefits.
Incentives Under Rythu Bandhu 2021
The state government of Telangana stated that all farmers will be provided with an incentive of Rs 4000 per acre under the Rythu Bandhu scheme. with the help of the implementation of this scheme, farmers of the state will be provided with many incentives such as insecticides will also be provided to the farmers.
Type of Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu
|Crop Type Under Scheme||Acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
Statistics of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Total Number of Farmers||5715870|
Important Details of Rythu Bandhu Status
The Chief Minister of Telangana, Chandrashekhar Rao has stated that only the farmers residing in the state can take advantage of this scheme who are cultivating the land. Farmers who want to claim this scheme remains undisturbed, won’t get the amount. i.e, no farming benefits Rythu Bandhu.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Amount
According to the statement by the state government, the records of farmers whose advance amount was Rs 25,000 or less would be deposited immediately. The crop yield will post given prior to four additional portions later for farmers whose advance amount was more than Rs 25,000 and does not cross Rs 1 lakh.
Chief minister Harish has said that the property was withheld for the Rythu Bandhu scheme and the amount will be saved for the farmers. This scheme has been introduced to benefit 51 lakh farmers, Because of which 1.40 crore land is being developed.
Search Telangana Rythu Bandhu
The aim of the Rythu Bandhu scheme is to give advice to the farmers in the state of Telangana. The financial condition of our farmers is not good to date, the Chief Minister of the state has introduced the Rythu Bandhu scheme through which financial assistance will be provided to the farmers of Telangana state.
This scheme will give a boost for the farmers which will drastically improve their lives. Under this scheme, medicines such as pesticides will also be arranged for taking care of the crops of the farmers.
Features & Benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- The government will give financial assistance to the farmers under the Rythu Bandhu scheme
- An incentive amount of Rs 4000 per acre will be given to the farmers residing in the state.
- Also with this, farmers will also get various other incentives like free pesticides, pesticides.
- In order to get the benefit of the scheme, farmers have to fill the application form and submit it either online or offline.
- Under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, about 60 lakh farmers residing in the state are to be covered for the current financial year.
- A budget amount of Rs 7000 crore has been allotted for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme by the government.
- Those farmers who don’t follow the cropping pattern set by the government won’t get the benefit of the scheme.
- For some of the farmers who get the benefits from this scheme and do not cultivate the land, then the scheme benefits will not be passed on to those farmers.
- The farmers will become independent. Also, the financial condition of the farmer will be improved.
- with the help of the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the financial condition of the farmers of Telangana state will improve and they will become self-reliant.
- Other Welfare Schemes of the Government of Telangana
- Telangana Lunch Box Scheme
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- TS Aasara Pension Scheme
- Telangana Ration Card List
To get benefit out of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, you need to meet the following criteria mentioned below
- For applying Rythu Bandhu, the farmer must be a Telangana resident.
- The farmer must be a small and marginal farmer.
- The farmer must have the land.
- The Rythu Bandhu is not available for commercial farmers.
You need to have the following document in order to apply for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
|Bank Name||Mandal Count|
|State Bank of India||3398430|
|Indian Overseas Bank||601562|
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank||1323887|
|Telangana grameena Bank||945170|
Check Online Rythu Bandhu Status
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you can apply online for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme and check the Rythu Bandhu Status by following the easy steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Telangana.
- Once the home page of the website opens, click on the option “Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details” and then from the drop-down menu, click the “Scheme Wise Report” option.
- Now, fill in the year and PPB number and then solve the captcha code, and hit the “Submit” button.
- In this way, your Online Rythu Bandhu Status check will be completed.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status Check
If you want to check the Rythu Bandhu Status, you have to follow the simple steps given below.
- First, you have to visit the treasury department’s official website, after which the website home page opens on your screen.
- Now you have to select the following options from the dropdown menu i.e Year, Type, and PPO ID
- Here you will have to choose the year, type of scheme, and PPBNO details
- Once you have entered all the details, click the “Submit” button below.
- In the event, your application is in pending status, you will get the amount sanctioned by the Rayathu brothers within a week.
- If the Rythu Bandhu Dhan has released already, you will be shown the payment date on your computer or mobile screen.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List Check
after checking the Rythu Bandhu Status, you can check the Beneficiary List of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme by following the easy steps given below
- Firstly, go to the official website for this Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Once the home page of the website opens, click the check the distribution menu schedule section, after which the next page will open on your screen.
- Here you need to choose your district and Mandal. After this, a Beneficiary List will open.
Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App on your Mobile
to check the Rythu Bandhu Status you can download the Rythu Bandhu Mobile App on your mobile phone to avail yourself of benefits, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu
- Now, on the home page, you will have to scroll down until you see the Download Mobile App option.
- After clicking this option, the Rythu Bandhu Mobile App gets downloaded to your mobile phone.
- In order to use the mobile app, enter your login id and password and then use it.
Download Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Form
To download the Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Form, you have to follow the easy steps below.
- Go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu. After this, the website home page will open.
- On the home page of the website, click the claim form download option available in the notification section.
- Now, your claim form for Rythu Bandhu will be downloaded.
- After this, you need to provide details in the form and then submit it to the concerned office.
Contact ( Helpline ) Details
Address- Ground Floor, D-Block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh,
Near Nizam College, Basheer Bagh,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
Email ID: [email protected]
Dear readers, in this article we had provided you with the complete details of the TS Rythu Bandhu scheme 2021, like Eligibility, TS Rythu Bandhu Status Objective, official mobile app, payment status, registration process, Farmer list, and many more. In case you have any kind of queries related to our post you feel free to comment on your questions. Our team will surely give a fruitful reply. Thanks for visiting our website India Schemes, keep following our Facebook page and website for more updates.
Related Posts –
- IGRS Telangana EC
- IFMIS Telangana Portal Login
- SSMMS TS Sand Booking
- DPMS Telangana Portal 2021
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
How much money do I get if I hold 03 acres of agricultural land?
You will receive an amount of Rs 15,000 under the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Can I avail myself the money through Rythu Bandhu if I don’t own agricultural land?
Where should I go to avail TS Rythu Bandhu scheme?
You have to visit the official website to avail TS Rythu Bandhu scheme and check the Rythu Bandhu Status at https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/