For the development of the residents, the Telangana State government has introduced an Integrated Grievance Redressal System in the state. With the help of this portal, the residents of Telangana state can register and file the complaint related to any issue they are facing, along with this, the IGRS TS portal has various services which are available for the citizens of Telangana.
Through this article, we will are going to provide you all the details related to IGRS TS integrated complaint redressal systems, such as IGRS Telangana EC Search, login, IGRS Telangana market value, Status, Stamp Duty, and many more on the official website i.e registration.telangana.gov.in.
Integrated Grievance Redressal System
The Full form of IGRS is Integrated Grievance Redressal System, it is an online portal through which the citizens of the Telangana state can perform different land-related procedures and carry on the registration of encumbrance certificates. Through this website, the citizens of Telangana will be able to get different types of land-related documents by sitting at their homes. Sometimes, it’s not possible for us to visit government offices to perform these procedures, for these situations the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of the Telangana portal will help us by providing services online while sitting at their houses.
Highlights of IGRS Telangana Portal
|Name of the Portal||IGRS Telangana Portal (Integrated Grievance Redressal System)|
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Benefits||Avail various facilities sitting at home|
|Objective||Stamping & Registration|
|Beneficiary||People of Telangana|
Benefits of IGRS Telangana Portal
- With the help of this IGRS TS Portal, the process of digitization will become easier and the process to deliver documents to residents will be faster. This Integrated Grievance Redressal System provided various services to provide essential documents for the residents of Telangana State. On this Portal, the citizens of Telangana can able to apply for various documents without visiting any government offices by sitting at home.
- Before the launch of this web portal, citizens needed to visit the fixed government office to get any documents. but Now after the launch of this portal, people can apply for the documents via the official website and they will get them delivered to their doorstep.
IGRS Telangana Services
A list of services that are available on the IGRS TS Portal is given below
- Encumbrance Search (EC)
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Property Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking Services
- Market Value Search
IGRS Telangana Statistics
The IGRS Portal data for various services for the financial year 2018-2019 is given below in the form of a Table
|Deemed application for mutation||114268|
|Statement of encumbrance||93433|
|Public data entry||585718|
The Stamp duty is a type of tax that will be applied on instruments (documents). The list of stamp duty applicable to the documents is given below-
|Apartments/ Flats Including|
Semi Finished In All Areas
|Deposit Of Title Deeds||0.5% subject to a minimum amount of 50000 Rs|
|Development Agreement Cum GPA||1% (Not Adjustable)|
|Development/ Construction Agreement||0.5% (Not Adjustable)|
|General Power Of Attorney|
Authorizing Agent Being Family
Member To Sell, Transfer, Or Develop
|General Power Of Attorney|
Authorizing Agent To Sell,
Transfer Or Develop Immovable Property
Given To Outsiders (Other Than family Members)
|General Power Of Attorney|
For Any Purpose Other Than Authorising
The Agent To Sell, Develop Immovable Property
|Gift (In the Favour Of Relatives As Defined U/S 56 (2) Of It Act,1961 And Govt./Local Bodies/Udas)||1%|
|Gift In Other Cases||4%|
|In Other Areas||4%|
|Mortgage With Possession||2%|
|Mortgage Without Possession||0.5%|
|Partition Among Co-Owners|
(Other Than Family Members)
|1% On Vss|
|Partition Among Family Members||0.5% On VSS Subject To a Maximum Of Rs.20,000/-|
|Sale Agreement Cum Gpa||5% (4% Adjustable & 1% Not Adjustable)|
|Sale Agreement With Possession||4% (Adjustable)|
|Sale Agreement Without Possession||0.5% ((Not Adjustable)|
|Sale Of Immovable Property||–|
And Religious Purposes
|Settlement To Outside|
|Special Power Of Attorney||Rs.20|
IGRS Telangana EC Search (Encumbrance Certificate)
If you want to search for an Encumbrance Certificate, then you need to follow the easy steps given below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of IGRS Telangana, then the website home page will open as shown below.
- Here you need to search and click on the “Encumbrance Search (EC)” option available in the online services section on the home page of the website.
- Now a User Registration form will open on your screen where you need to enter your user ID, password, and captcha code.
- After this click on the Login button. (if you are a new user and haven’t registered yet, then you need to click on the register button and enter all the necessary details asked in the registration form)
- After successful login, you will see the e-Encumbrance Statement will open on your device, check this statement carefully then click on the Submit button.
- Now a new page will open with the following option as given below-
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- Now you need to select any one option as or your convince, then enter the year of your registration and the first letter of their SRO name/code
- After entering the registration year and the first letter of SRO name/code click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you will see the online e-Encumbrance certificate on your device’s screen.
Search IGRS Market Value
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Registration and Stamp Department.
- Here you need to search and click on the “Market Value Search” option available in the online services section on the home page of the website.
- Now a new page will open where you need to select the following details from the drop-down menu-
- Mandal, and
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button, and the IGRS Market Value will open on your device’s screen.
Get IGRS TS Certified Copy
If you want to get your certified copy of the IGRS, then you have to follow the steps given below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the IGRS TS.
- Here you need to search and click on the “Certified Copy” option available in the online services section on the home page of the website.
- Now a new page will open containing these two options as given below-
- “Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment)”
- “Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only)”
- If you click on the Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment) option, you will be redirected to the MeeSeva online portal where you need to select the following details from the drop-down menu-
- Year and
- Document number
- Now click on the “Get Details” option to find the details of the certified copy.
- If you click on the Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only) option, then you will get redirected to a login page where you need to enter the following details –
- User Type,
- Mobile/E-mail ID,
- Password, and
- Security code
- Now click on the login button to get the certified copy details.
Know your SRO
To Know your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO), you need to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of IGRS TS.
- Here you need to search and click on the “Know Your SRO” option available in the Browse section on the home page of the website.
- Now you will see two options as given below-
- “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” and
- “Village Directory”.
- Select any one option as per your convince then you need to select the following details from the drop-down menu-
- Division, and
- Finally, click on the submit button then details of your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) will open on your device’s screen.
Download IGRS TS Mobile App
You can perform all the processes given above using the mobile app of the IGRS TS, this app is available on the Play Store.
- You need to click here to download the Android app.
We had provided you all the important details related to IGRS TS. If you face any kind of issues or if you have queries, then you can reach out to the contact details given below-
- Whatsapp Number- 9121220272
- Toll-Free Number- 18005994788
- Email- [email protected]
Related Posts –
- IFMIS Telangana Portal Login
- SSMMS TS Sand Booking
- DPMS Telangana Portal 2021
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- Rythu Bandhu Status
What is an Encumbrance Certificate?
The Encumbrance Certificate can be defined as a document that is issued by the Registration and Stamp Department of the Telangana Government.
Which type of Data is contained in the Encumbrance Certificate?
Details of all transactions Related to the respective land and its duration
Details of any gift that has been received by the person.
Details of all the available property linked with the registered person
How can I watch EC online in Telangana?
To check your EC online you need to visit the official website of IGRS Telangana i.e registration.telangana.gov.in