RHB E-Auction | Rajasthan Housing Board Online Flats Auction 2021 | RHB E-Auction Registration | urban.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
The Government of Rajasthan has developed an online system using which all the residents in the state can apply for some flats and then buy. Today, here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2021 at urban.rajasthan.gov.in, a step-by-step procedure using which we will be able to apply for the Rajasthan State Rajasthan Housing Board Authority’s e-auction system that is happening in the year 2020.
Table of Contents
Urban E-Auction Portal, urban.rajasthan.gov.in
Due to the coronavirus pandemic situation, various flats and buildings are not getting sold and because of this, the business got hit in the state of Rajasthan. To resolve this thing, the officials of the Rajasthan Housing Board have taken a step to make the land buying process online and delivery methods that provide many buyers buy houses from home.
Housing Board RHB E-Auction Registration @urban.rajasthan.gov.in: This Online Flats Auction 2020 facility has been launched by the Rajasthan Government. In this article, we will give you all the important details about the Rajasthan Housing Board RHB e-auction facility for you in the year 2021.
Details of Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction|
|Launched By||Rajasthan Housing Board|
|Auction Date||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Objective||To make a flat auction online|
|Benefits||Flats Selling (e-Auction)|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Housing Board E-Auction Portal
The major benefit of the Rajasthan auction Portal is that it provides the facility to do land and flats auction online through Rajasthan Authority. Due to this, people can easily buy houses and can also be sold easily by the Housing Board.
Shala Darpan Rajasthan: rajshaladarpan.nic.in, ShalaDarpan portal
The sales of many flats across Rajasthan have drastically come down in the event of Coronavirus, which has also decreased the trade due to the lockdown. But now with the help of RHB E-Auction started by Rajasthan Housing Board. All the works are made available online through a web portal and will be sold automatically due to convenience. This ultimately reduces time and energy.
The auction is more likely to happen on 6th September 2020
Number of Houses
As notice given by the concerned authorities, in the state of Rajasthan, approximately 24000 is now available for auction. These houses are in the following places of Rajasthan.
Important highlights for an RHB E-Auction
The applicant must keep the following things mentioned below in mind while applying for the Rajasthan Housing Board Auction Scheme
- An applicant who is going to buy a house through the online system must bid for the house at a premium discount rate than the other bidder.
- The candidates who are bidding for various flats online under Rajasthan State will be given 30 days to complete the process.
- The auction is divided into two types of discount rates, the first one will be 0% to 25% and the second 0% to 5% which are the discounts provided by the concerned officials.
- The Candidate should deposit a 10% deposit 3 days after the auction. The remaining amount has to be deposited after 60 days.
- 7075 flats built under the auction are kept at discounted rates.
- Discount rates for the houses are fixed only after verifying the home conditions such as location and other environmental conditions.
Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction Application Statistics
|Pending at Department||771|
|Pending at Applicant||1151|
In order to apply for the Rajasthan e-auction facility, you need to pay Rs 500 as a fee.
Security Deposit Amount
The Security Deposit Amount under Rajasthan Housing Facility has to be done in different categories based on the economic group as follows
- Rs 5,000 as a security deposit for Economically weaker groups
- Rs 25,000 as a security deposit for Lower and middle-income groups
- Rs 50,000 as a security deposit for High-income groups.
Important Note – The amount deposited will be returned to the uneligible or rejected participants after the completion of the bidding process.
RHB E-Auction Portal Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the Rajasthan e-auction facility, follow these step-by-step processes given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Housing Board, then the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Now you need to click on the auction option available under the e-services section available on the homepage of the website.
- Now a new page opens where you have to click the drop-down menu Auctions, after which you will be shown a list of past and present auctions in a table format.
- Here, you will be able to download any auction notification according to your choice.
- From the notification, you can avail depth information regarding the auction.
Procedure for Online Bidder Registration
In order to register on the Rajasthan Housing Board portal, you need to follow the easy steps given below
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Housing Board, then the homepage of the website will open on your screen, as shown below.
- Now you need to click on the “Click here to register“ option available on the homepage of the website.
- After this, a new page opens on your screen, here on this page you need to click the “Bidder Registration” option available under the menu bar, after which a form gets opened.
- Here in this form, fill in all the personal information accordingly, and then click on the Register tab.
- Then on the new page that appears, you need to pay the registration fee via online mode.
- After this, you will be given a login ID and password using which you will be able to log in on the website to bid.
- On Wednesday, e-auction festival registration will start from June 1, 2020.
- Online registration for the e-auction festival will begin on 8 June 2020 Wednesday.
you have been provided with all the information related to Rajasthan RHB E-Auction Portal in this article. if you are facing any problem or want to get more information related to Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction Portal, then the contact details are given below.
Helpline Number- 18001806127
Email ID – [email protected]
When will e-auction registration begin in the state?
On 1st June 2020 Wednesday, the e-auction festival registration will begin in the state of Rajasthan.
The Online registration for Wednesday’s e-auction festival will start on 8th June 2020
What is the amount that needed to pay as a security deposit for the housing facility in Rajasthan?
In the different category of the economic group, the Security deposits for the Rajasthan housing facility are given as follows-
Rs 5,000 as a security deposit for Economically weaker groups
Rs 25,000 as a security deposit for Lower and middle-income groups
Rs 50,000 as a security deposit for High-income groups.
Note – all those participants who are Unsuccessful will get their deposit money back after the bidding process is over.
Can we withdraw the security deposit amount if it gets unsuccessful?
Yes, the Security deposit will be refunded if your application gets unsuccessful.