Rajasthan government has started Emitra SSO ID registration, with the help of SSO ID citizens of a state can complete all government applications-related tasks using a single User ID and Password. Emitra SSO is an online web portal through which you will be able to avail of various services after registration, using the same user ID and password.
Emitra SSO, which is also known as SSO ID Portal in Rajasthan state, is a very important portal launched by Ashok Gehlot Chief Minister of Rajasthan Government. With the help of the SSO ID Portal, many facilities can be easily availed for example Jan Aadhar Card, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN), Bhamashah Card, Aadhar ID.
SSO ID Registration Rajasthan Single Sign On
This portal is a unique portal which provides the various advantage of all types of e-services in Rajasthan. Known as Single Sign ON, Emitra SSO, this portal acts as a single-window for citizen-specific, industry-specific, and government employee-specific services to all the citizens of Rajasthan.
many e-services are provided by the Government of Rajasthan for the convenience of citizens in the state. Moving a more step forward in this order, the Emitra SSO portal has been launched. If you create an ID on the Emitra SSO portal, then you can also take the benefits of government schemes and jobs using the same user ID and password.
This portal will work to provide the benefits of multiple services to the citizens of Rajasthan using the same user ID and password in short using the same identity. Realizing the importance of this portal, the process of Emitra SSO Registration has been made very simple by the Rajasthan Government. If you have a little knowledge of mobile or computer, then you can easily register yourself for Emitra SSO ID.
Highlights of Rajasthan SSO ID Single Sign On Portal
|Launched By||Rajasthan Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Benefits of services to citizens|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt. Schemes|
Benefits of Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Registration
The main benefits of this web portal are given below you can have a look over it.
- After the implementation of the SSO portal launched by the Rajasthan government, ordinary citizens will be able to avail themselves of various government schemes using the same username and password.
- By the implementation of this portal, you will not be required to fill the application form in the government schemes. So it will save you time.
- Government job applications can also be filled using this SSO ID. According to the new amendment, no application can be submitted without SSO ID in Rajasthan.
Citizen Services on SSO ID Portal
A list of Services that can be availed by citizens through an SSO ID is given below:
- SSO ID for arms license
- LSG (change of land use )
- JOB FAIR
- I start
- GST home portal
- GPS CONSULTANCY
- forest and wildlife
- E-Mitra Report
- Drug Control Organisation(DCO)
- Drug Control
- Digital Visitor Register
- Challenge For Change
- Business Registration
- BPAS (UDH)
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank correspondence
- Attendance MIS
- Artisan Reg
Eligibility Criteria for SSO ID
Here we are providing detailed eligibility criteria for registration on the Emitra SSO Portal. If you want to register for SSO ID, then you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below: –
- You should be a permanent citizen of Rajasthan because only the permanent resident of Rajasthan can register on the Emitra SSO ID portal.
- Industries, institutes, and government employees of Rajasthan are also allowed to register online for SSO ID.
- Along with this, all industries/businesses, startups, etc. working in Rajasthan can get a single digital identity through the SSO ID portal.
Required Documents For SSO ID
There are three ways on the Emitra SSO ID portal by which You can complete the registration process. In the event of being a local citizen, industry, and government employee, you will need some documents for the registration process. Here we are providing a list of required documents:
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Google id (account)
- Facebook page(for the industry)
- Industry Aadhar Number (UAAN)
- Business Register Number (BRN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
we also recommend you to register for SSO ID using your Jan Aadhar card because it will make the online registration process much easier. If you do not have a Jan Aadhar card, then you can apply for a Jan Aadhar card online.
SSO ID Citizen Registration process
To register your self for Emitra SSO ID you need to follow the easy steps given below-
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal. the homepage of the website will open in front of you as shown below.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see a list of options from which you have to click on the option of “Registration”.
- A new webpage will open on your screen you have to click on the Citizen option and you can see the four options to register yourself as followed
- Jan Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhaar and Bhamashah options are only for Citizens of Rajasthan State. Registration through Facebook/Google is only available for all the citizens, no matter they belong to Rajasthan or not.
- Choose your option and enter the required details to register yourself on the portal.
Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Online Registration Procedure
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then you can complete the online registration process for the new SSO ID, for that you need to follow the easy steps given below
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign ON.
- Here on the homepage, you see an option to login using “Digital Identity (SSO ID / User Name)” and “Password”. All the registered users can log in by entering the SSO ID username and password.
- All the new users have to click on the “Registration” option for the SSO ID registration process.
- After that, a new webpage will open with three sections for online registration. As shown below
you have to choose any one option according to your category of registration. Here we are giving detailed information about online registration for all three ways in case you are a local citizen, industry, or government employee.
SSO ID Registration for Citizens
- For all citizens of Rajasthan, they are provided with five options for registration on the SSO portal. At the time of online registration, you will see a screen as given below.
- You can register yourself for Emitra SSO ID through anyone from the following i.e Jan Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, and Aadhar card, Facebook page, and Google ID.
SSO ID Registration for Industry
- In case you are registering on the SSO portal for industry, you will be provided with two options for this. At the time of online registration, you will see a screen as given below.
- You can register your industry here just by entering the Industry Aadhar Number (UAN)/ Business Register Number (BRN).
SSO ID Registration for Government Employees
- If you are a government employee and you want to register on the SSO portal. Then, At the time of online registration, you will see a screen as given below.
- All government employees can register by entering their SIPF number and password.
you can also download the Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID registration process as a PDF according to different categories. For this, we have provided a direct link at the end of the article.
USE OF RAJASTHAN SINGLE SIGN IN (SSO ID)
A list of facilities that can be obtained by the Rajasthan Single Sign In (SSO ID) if given below-
- through SSO RAJ, you can apply for all the main government jobs and also can check the status of the application.
- With the help of Emitra SSO ID you to make payments online and allow you to verify them, like; electricity bill payment, landline bill submission, mobile bill payment, and water bill payment, etc.
- You can use RAJ SSO for the job fair, employment, recruitment portal, etc.
- Through the Emitra SSO ID, you can register yourself in many government departments works like; eMandi, Right to Information, e-Sakhi, etc.
- Rajasthan SSO portal offers many government services, that you can enjoy with the help of SSO ID.
Rajasthan SSO ID Login Procedure
To login to the SSO ID portal of Rajasthan, you just need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign ON. a webpage will open as shown below.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Login” option from the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you as shown below.
- Now you have to enter your Username and password, after that, you need to enter the captcha code carefully and click on the login button.
- If you are a new user then first you need to register yourself on the portal to get your username and password.
Download Emitra SSO ID Rajasthan Mobile App Online
to download the SSO Rajasthan Mobile App you need to follow a few easy steps as given below:
- First of all, you have to open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- No go to search option given on the top of the screen, and Type SSO RAJ and click on the search button.
- A list of results will appear on your screen, click on the topmost option.
- Finally, press the install button, and the app will start getting downloaded on your mobile.
- After successfully downloading and installation you can log in to the app.
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the Emitra SSO ID registration. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
- Email ID: – [email protected] rajasthan.gov.in
Read Also: – Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal