UCO Bank HRMS | UCO Online HRMS Login | UCO HRMS | Download HRMS UCO Salary Slip | Reset HRMS UCO Login Password
The full form of UCO bank is United Commercial Bank, it is a state-owned Commercial bank of India which was established in 1943 in Kolkata. UCO Bank provides a wide range of services to Indian customers.
UCO Bank is opening many branches across India and other countries as well. It comes in major Companies in India which have a large number of employees. UCO bank has hired Thousands of employees who help to run the Banking activities smoothly and easily in Branches of the bank.
Today in this article we are going to provides details of the UCO Bank HRMS portal, so that employee can log in on the HRMS portal https://hrms.ucoonline.in/
Also, Read – HRMS SBI Portal 2021
UCO Bank HRMS Portal
UCO Bank has launched the UCO HRMS web portal in order to fulfill the employee’s needs and give them a user-friendly platform, where employee’s problems can be resolved.
With the Help of the UCO Bank HRMS Portal employees can check salary payslips easily, also they can get updates of loans and many other financial queries. With the implementation of UCO Bank HRMS, the workload of HR offices has been reduced like now Payslips can be issued from the portal i.e hrms.ucoonline.in
What is UCO HRMS?
The full form of HRMS is a Human Resource Management System, this web portal is launched specially for the UCO Bank’s employees so that they can check the various information like payslips, PF account transactions, leave allowances and raise their complaints, it will help them to work freely.
Highlights of UCO HRMS
|Article Name||UCO BANK HRMS LOGIN|
|Launched By||UCO Bank|
|Beneficiaries||Employees of UCO Bank|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Also Read – ICICI Bank CAPS Login
Benefits of HRMS UCO Portal
The UCO HRMS portal launched by UCO Bank is a safe place to raise their problems by employees and also receive updates from the bank. The portal has many benefits for employees and employers.
Benefits for Employee
- Time-saving as this is an All-in-one HR portal.
- Direct Information from the management means there is no copied or no third person interference.
- They can download and keep a copy of the portal.
- This is self-service to check updates without having to ask the management every time.
Benefits for Employer
- The Employers can check and analyze all the details of employees in a single window they do not need to meet them personally.
- Employers can make performance appraisals with the help of this information.
- This HRMS web portal will help to reduce the employee’s crowding at HR Office.
Also, Read – City Union Bank Online Net Banking – CUB Online
UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login
In order to log in on the hrms.ucoonline.in you need to follow the easy steps given below-
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of UCO HRMS Portal, the homepage of the website will open as shown below-
- On the homepage of the website, you will see a login section.
- Here you need to enter the employee Id, password, and a simple verification question.
- After providing the login credentials you need to click on the login button.
Reset HRMS UCO Login Password
If you have forgotten your UCO Online HRMS login password then do not worry you can reset your password for that you need to follow the easy steps given below-
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the UCO Online HRMS Portal.
- On the homepage of the HRMS web portal, you will see a login section.
- Here you need to enter your Employee ID then click on forget the password. ( note- you can not directly click on the forget password option.)
- Now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Verify your identity using the OTP then click on the submit
- Now you will see an option to create a new password.
- Now you can log in to your HRMS account using your new password.
Complaint cases to the UCO Online HRMS help desk
The help desk of UCO Online HRMS is designed to help its employees by solving their issues or complaints like Login issues, issues in downloading the salary slip with minimum chaos.
Address – Head office -2, Department of information and technology,
3&4DD block, Salt Lake,
Phone – +91 033-4455-9752
Email- [email protected]