Today in this article we are going to share complete details of the City Union Bank Online (i.e CUB Net banking or CUB Online), first of all, you need to know that CUB stands for City Union Bank. In this article, we will share the step-by-step process for activating the City Union Bank Net Banking, Cub Mobile Banking, CUB Net Banking, and many more. City Union Bank is also integrated with different welfare schemes by the government like PFMS, etc.
CUB Net Banking Activation Process
Many Banks activate net banking services on your account by default at the time of account opening. If your City Union Bank online net banking services are not activated on your bank account then you need to visit the bank branch to activate the City Union Bank net banking services. Currently, you can’t activate CUB Online banking, online so you need to download the cub net banking application form(we will provide you the link to download it) and submit it to the branch with your bank account details.
Also, Read – HRMS SBI Portal 2021
- Download the City Union Bank online form – Click Here to Download.
- Take a print of it.
- Fill the City Union Bank net banking application form carefully then submit it to your branch.
- After the successful submission, cub net banking services on your account will be activated within 24 to 48 working hours.
- Once the City Union Bank online banking services are activated you will receive the login credentials ( i.e your User ID and PIN ).
CUB Personal And CUB Corporate banking
City Union Bank offers two types of net banking services i.e Corporate and personal. If you are confused between these two and thinking that which one to apply for, then check the basic difference provided below.
|CUB Personal Net banking||CUB Corporate Net Banking|
|This service is mainly for the normal net banking users, there should not any professional purposes and only individuals can avail of this.||This service is mainly for users like company owners trusts, societies, firms, etc, and this service is offered only for professional purposes.|
Corporate net banking
As we know that corporate net banking involves multiple users on a single account such as Manager, Clerk & Auditor, etc. CUB Corporate net banking has a set initiating Amount, this can be defined as the maximum amount up to which a user can transact without any approval from the other users. Corporate accounts can have multiple administrators who have the authority to manage all the users and transaction limits of the CUB corporate net banking account.
Also Read – ICICI Bank CAPS Login
CUB Online Banking Security Tips
- Any bank executive will never ask you to get your net banking credentials or card details for verification.
- Users may receive such calls, messages, or emails they should report such activities to their respective bank and never share personal details with anyone.
- Before making any purchase with your card or net banking details on any e-commerce shopping site or the official portal you should check the legitimacy of that website.
if you have any queries related to the authenticity of a portal or any other calls, messages, or emails from the bank executives, then you can send an email to [email protected]
List of services available on CUB net banking
City Union Bank offers various services via their internet banking. a list of services provided by the cub online banking is given below-
Source – FAQ page of the City Union Bank online Portal.
- Basic services – Account Summary, mini Statements, Cheque book requests, funds transfer services ( within CUB and to other banks ).
- Mobile Banking – Recharges, bill payments, MPIN services & other online shopping payments.
- Taxation services – Direct Taxes Payment, AP VAT E-Receipt, TN VAT E-Receipt, PAN/TAX Registration, Direct Tax Payments, Tax credit statement.
we hope that through this article you got information about Cub Online Banking, if you still have any doubts and have any technical query then the contact information is given below-
- Email- [email protected]
- Phone – 044-71225000 (All States)
Also, Read — UCO Bank HRMS – UCO Online HRMS
What are the CUB Net banking services Charges?
How to check CUB account balance online?
You can check your CUB account balance by giving a miscall on 9278177444 from the registered mobile number. If you haven’t registered your mobile number with your account then login to CUB online banking account and check from there.
What are the eligibility for CUB net banking services ?
All account holders are eligible i.e any Savings, current, or ODCC (Overdraft cash credit ) account Holder in City Union Bank is eligible to avail of Cub net banking services.
Can we manage multiple accounts through a single customer-id?
How to reset City Union Bank net banking PIN?
If you forget your banking PIN and want to reset then you need to visit the official CUB net banking login page, here enter your User ID, and click on continue, now the system will ask for a PIN now click on the Forgot PIN button. Fill in your user id, email address, and your mobile number then you will receive One Time Password for verification after that you can set up your new PIN.