For women and child safety in the state of Gujarat, the government has launched various schemes. In this sequence, the concerned department of Gujarat has introduced Vidhva Sahay Yojana under the social security scheme.
In our country after once the husband dies, the woman loses her confidence and better livelihood opportunities, which shows them as a burden on the family. To overcome this, the Government of Gujarat has taken an initiative to give financial assistance to widowed women under the Social Security Pension.
Application is being invited by the government for the Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 in order to provide pensions to destitute widowed women on a monthly basis. In this scheme, the state government will include new beneficiaries to provide pension assistance. Today, here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Vidhva Sahay Yojana (विधवा सहाय योजना) Application Form, Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Process, Eligibility, Benefits, and more. So read this article completely.
What is the application process for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana? Who are eligible? eligibility criteria? required documents for application in Vidhva Sahay Yojana? In this article, we will provide you all this information. Additionally, Social Security Pension Assistance key factors, application fee, and other information will be provided to you.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
Under the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, the beneficiary woman will receive financial assistance every month as a Direct Benefit Transfer. In order to avail of these benefits, the widow woman in the state has to apply for the widow help scheme before the last date. For this, you can get the application letter via any public service center.
Details of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Vidhva Sahay Yojana (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના)|
|Department Launched||Social security department|
|Beneficiaries||Widow Women in Gujarat|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
New Update on Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana is also known as Ganga Swaroop Yojana in Gujarat.
- This scheme will help the beneficiary women with Rs 1250 per month as a pension.
- The pension amount will be transferred directly into the bank account
- About 3.70 lakh widows residing in 33 districts of the state get benefited from this scheme.
- Every first week of every month the beneficiary will receive the pension amount in their bank account.
- The Gujarat Government has doubled the annual income in both urban and rural areas for eligibility criteria.
- Beneficiary numbers have got increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh for this scheme.
- The Gujarat Chief Minister has introduced a new web portal called the National Social Assistance Program Portal to make a direct bank transfer of pension to the beneficiary account.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the annual income eligibility criteria are Rs 120000 for rural areas and Rs 150000 for the same urban areas.
vidhwa pension list up 2020-21
The objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- The Amount under Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana will be given to widows in the state of Gujarat. It is common that widowed women are not getting respect in society. During this situation, Vidhva Sahay Yojana (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના) has been launched by the Department of Women and Child Development of Gujarat to protect the interests of women.
- Once the husband dies, equal opportunities have to be provided to the widowed woman. But livelihood opportunities are snatched away from them. Many times, even they are not getting support from their own family. Society thinks that the widowed woman is a burden. Keeping all these things in mind, the government has decided to provide financial assistance to widowed women under the Social Security Pension.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Features
Some of the major features of Vidhva Sahay Yojana launched by the Gujarat Ministry of Women Development and Child Development are listed below.
- The Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana ensures financial support for the poor destitute widowed women.
- The state government allocates funds under this scheme, after which it will be disbursed to the beneficiaries will be completed directly through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- Vidhva Sahay Yojana ensures that the widowed women need not depend on others to lead their life
- You will be able to easily apply and submit the application form.
Application Fee Details
You will have to pay a fee of Rs 20 as an application fee in order to apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
Certain eligibility criteria have been set by the Ministry of Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Gujarat which is to be met by the applicant who is willing to apply for this scheme. The following are those
- The widowed woman must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Only abandoned and widowed women are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The age of the women must be between 18 and 40 years to avail of this scheme.
- This financial assistance amount is provided for poor widow women living who come below the poverty line.
- Remarried women are not eligible for this scheme.
You need to have the following necessary documents mentioned below in order to apply for this scheme online.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Birth certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- School living certificate
- Any government-issued ID specifying age
- You can submit age proof from the Medical Officer of the Government Hospital/Civil Hospital (only in case If you do not have any of the above).
- Residence proof (domicile certificate of Gujarat)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- BPL certificate (if available)
- Educational proof
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Procedure
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના. then the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Once the home page of the website opens, Download the application form available on your screen.
- After this, you need to fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Now, you have to verify all the details entered in your form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now, submit this filled application to the Social Security Office, after which you will get the social security acceptance certificate from the concerned department.
- After this, the regional office will verify and approve your application form.
- Once, after verification, you will be selected as the beneficiary.
Online Selection Procedure – Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- First of all, go to the official website of Collectorate – District Bharuch, after which the website opens on your computer.
- Click on the “e-citizen” option in the menu available on the home page of the website.
- After this, a drop-down list will open, here click on the “Social Security” option.
- Now, a new page opens where you have to click on the option “Widow Assistance“.
- Once you have clicked this option, you will see some guidelines on the screen.
- Here you need to search and click on the “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option so that you can download the form,
- Otherwise, you can get this application form from the Mamlatdar / Talati / Jan Seva Kendra Office.
- Once you get this form, take a printout of it and fill in all the details thereby uploading all the necessary documents.
- In the event you choose NO option for the particular question stated in the form, “Do you have caste or senior citizen’s certificate” then the affidavit should be given by the concerned office.
- If you choose the option as YES for any particular question stated in the form, Do you have caste or senior citizen’s certificate” then visit the concerned officials directly to submit the form in person?
- Now, in the event, you choose the option YES for a particular question given in the form “Does the form needs Javab Panch Namu” then take two people with you for verification of the form at the concerned office.
- If you choose the option as NO for a particular question given in the form, “Does the form need Javab Panch Namu” then visit the concerned officials directly to submit the form in person and collect the approved documents.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 Online Application Form
- Financial assistance to the widows in the state on monthly basis by the state government through Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- Widows residing in the state of Gujarat will ultimately get benefited out of this Yojana which gives better chances of survival. Through the Gujarat Ganga Safai Yojana, an amount of Rs 1250 per month will be provided as a pension to each beneficiary.
- The Government of Gujarat has taken a step that Widow Assistance Scheme has been renamed as ‘Government Ganga Swaroop Yojana’ through which the monthly pension amount was increased from Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,250 from April 2019 by the government to honor the beneficiaries, so that the beneficiaries should not face much trouble.
Certified copy of evidence
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
Suppose you don’t have any of the documents mentioned above, you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
- Beneficiary Selection
Once you submit your application, the documents get verified by the officials. If your application gets approved after verification, then you can collect the approval letter.
Feedback & User Experience
In order to provide feedback on the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Portal, follow the steps provided below.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website. then the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Click the “Contact Us” option from the section of “E-Citizen“available on the home page.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, here on this page you are asked to provide Name, Email, Address, City, State, Country, Phone Number, Suggestions / Queries, Verification code, etc
- after entering all the details like name, Email, Address, City, State, Country, Phone Number, Suggestions / Queries, Verification code you need to click on the “Submit” button.
- Your feedback will be submitted in this way.
In this article, we have tried our best to educate you with all the important information related to Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. If you still have any queries and if you face any issues hen you can solve all your problems by contacting the helpline number provided below.
- Address- Chief Minister’s Office
3rd Floor, Swarnim Sankul-1, New Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar 382010, Gujarat, INDIA.
- Phone: +91 – 79 – 23232611 to 18(O)
- Fax: +91 – 79 – 23222101
Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office,
Railway Colony, Bharuch,
Timings- 10:30 am and 6:10 pm.
Dear readers, in this article we had provided you with the complete details of the ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના 2021, like Eligibility, application Status, and many more. For queries related to our post, you can comment on below your questions. Our team will surely give a fruitful reply. Thanks for visiting our website India Schemes, keep following our Facebook page and website for future updates.
From where I can get the application fee for the Vidhva Sahay Yojana?
Go to your nearest CSC Center to get the Social Security Assistance application form.
Can the widow women get financial assistance if she marries another man?
No, this is not applicable for the second marriage of the widowed woman
What should be the applicant’s age if they want to apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana?
The applicant must be between 14 and 40 years of age