Bhulekh Odisha | Bhunaksha Odisha | Bhu Naksha Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Naksha | Odisha Bhulekh
The State Government of Odisha has launched an online land portal to manage land records of Odisha state, this portal is named “Bhulekh Odisha”. The main objective of this Bhulekh portal is to provide online land and revenue-related services to the citizens of Odisha.
Bhulekh Odisha portal
The online land portal has been launched by the Orissa Board of Revenue Department. This land portal has digitized all the land-related information in the state. The government of Odisha started this online service because citizens of Odisha had to visit the concerned authorities every time to check their land records and fill the application to check their land.
With the help of the Bhulekh portal of Odisha, all aspects related to land will be monitored and managed to maintain the policy framework. Through the implementation of the portal by the Odisha Government, citizens can get online information about the land, property owners, and property values, and land mutation very easily. This web portal management system has been developed with the help of the Department of Revenue, in which all data is made computerized available on the online portal. With the help of this web portal, extracting the land record information has become quite easy for the citizens.
Through the article, we are going to share all the important points of the Bhulekh portal with your readers. A step-by-step procedure is given in this article through which you can take benefits of various services available on the Bhulekh Portal (Bhunaksha/Map, ROR & Land Record Mutation) while sitting at your house.
Highlights of Bhulekh Odisha Portal (Map)
|Name||Odisha Bhulekh Portal|
|Launched By||State of Orissa|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha|
|Benefits||Land Records Online|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
Read >>> HRMS Odisha Portal
Major Benefits Of Bhulekh Odisha Portal (ROR)-
The Odisha Land Record Portal which is launched by the Board of Revenue Department Odisha is very important for citizens to have received many benefits. A list of major benefits of the Land Record (ROR) portal is given below:
- All the citizens of Odisha can get land records, maps of land online, ROR details, and other general information related to their land.
- Citizens can check their land records online while sitting at home very easily. Earlier for this, they have to make rounds of the tehsil offices.
- The implementation of this web portal will save the time and money of the citizens of the state. Now citizens will be able to all details related to land online from any place.
- Odisha Bhulekh’s land portal will work to provide information related to land transparently. As a result, we can see a decrease in criminal cases related to land.
- Through the help of the Odisha Bhulekh portal, any person can get information about the ownership of land by the land record, land map before purchasing the land. This will reduce the sales and fraud of Awadh properties.
What is an online ROR Document?
The ROR is a book containing land information, like the name of the landowner, their history, and similar other details.
- ROR helps in certifying who truly owns the land.
- It saves the landowners from getting into any legal litigation.
- It easily detects false claims on the land.
- The Bhulekh Odisha – ROR serves a person with details of the land, like its type, area, and other information about the land.
- It eliminates the possibility of land grabbing by powerful people.
- The ROR documents become important whenever you want to sell the land to someone else.
- ROR is used as proof when applying for loans against the land from the bank.
- The agricultural capacity of the land and its surroundings can be examined by the ROR document.
Application Fee of ROR document
If you want to apply for a ROR document then you have to pay a minimal fee to the concerned authorities. The list of fees is given below-
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Required Documents Odisha ROR
A list of required documents needed to apply for the Bhulekh ROR copy is given below:
- Identity proof – Voter ID.
- Ration Card.
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/DL.
- Land Ownership Proof.
- Encumbrance Certificate.
- Land Tax Papers
- Proof of Income Sources – Income Certificate.
View Orissa ROR Land Record Online On Odisha Bhulekh
- Firstly you need to visit the official website Odisha Bhulekh Portal.
- Now you have to select the district, tehsil, village, and RI circle from the drop-down menu, which is given on the homepage of the website.
- Now you will see three options on your screen, as follows:
- Now let’s see how to get a Record of Right (ROR) report through all three options available on the website.
(1st) Land Record by Khatiyan Number
- You need to select the “Khatiyan” option.
- Now you have to select the Khatiyan number in the given drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Khatiyan number, you can anyone from the followings i.e click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
(2nd) Land Record by Plot
- You need to select the “Plot” option.
- Now you have to select the Plot number in the given drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Plot number, you have to click on the “ROR front or back page” option as per your choice.
(3rd) Land Record by Tenant Name
- You need to select the “Tenant” option.
- Now you have to select the Tenant name in the given drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Tenant name, you have to click on the “ROR front or back page” option as per your choice.
- Now you can anyone from the followings the i.e “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- Finally, the ROR document will appear on your screen.
- you have to click on the “Print” button to take a printout of your ROR document.
How to view BhuNaksha Odisha?
To get a map or bhuNaksha Odisha of your land/plot through Bhulekh Portal, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website Odisha Bhulekh Portal.
- Now click on the “Map View” option from the main menu of the website.
- This option will redirect you to the Bhunaksha Odisha portal. Here you have to choose your district from the dropdown menu and click on the submit button. As shown below –
- Now a new webpage will open on your screen, here you need to select your district, tehsil, RI number, block, sheet number, and village from each drop-down menu and finally click on the submit button as shown below –
- A map will be shown on your mobile/computer screen.
- Here you can find the map of your land with the help of your plot number.
Check Here >>> Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate 2021
Application Procedure of Bhulekh Orissa ROR (Offline)
If you want to apply for ROR documents, you have to follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the District Revenue Office of your area.
- Get the application form, from the concerned officer in the District Revenue Office.
- Fill the application form properly and attach the required documents in the application form.
- Submit the application form at the District Revenue Office.
- You will receive an acknowledgment receipt from the office, keep it safe for future reference.
- After this, the application will be verified by the concerned officer.
- After successful verification, a certified copy of ROR will be issued to you.
Bhulekh Orissa State Statistics-
|Number of Districts||30|
|Number of Tehsil||317|
|RI Circle Numbers||2410|
|Nos of Villages||51701|
|Number of Khatiyan||16561285|
|Nos of Plots||56577056|
|Number of Tenants||35020287|
Read >>> Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021
Importance of Bhulekh Orissa Land Record Keeping-
Wealth is very important for every person. The economic status or class of any person can be estimated by land or property he/she owns. Considering this, it becomes very important to keep a record of the land. Here is a list of the importance of the Odisha Bhulekh Portal
- With the help of Odisha Bhulekh portal, the common man can access their land records.
- Any farmer can obtain information related to the type, area, and ownership of the land from any place just using the internet.
- Fraud can be avoided by checking the ownership of land while purchasing or selling land
- You can apply for a loan against your land just by getting an online BhuNaksha, Odisha Land Record through the Odisha Bhulekh portal.
Dear readers, in this article we had provided you with the complete details of the Bhulekh Odisha Portal like Bhu-Naksha/Map, ROR, Online Land Record, Bhulekh Odisha mutation Reports, and many more. For further help on Bhulekh Odisha, you need to consult the nearest Tehsildar office in your area. also for any queries related to our post you can tell us via comments, our team will surely give a fruitful reply. Thanks for visiting our website India Schemes, keep following our website and Facebook page for more updates.