Covid Vaccination Certificate Download | cowin.gov.in | Vaccination Application 2021 | Covid Certificate Download | CoWIN Certificate Download | Verify Cowin Certificate | CoWin Registration Online
India comes under one of those countries which are managing the Covid-19 vaccination to its citizens. The second phase of Covid-19 vaccinations has been started from 1st March 2021. All the interested citizens can register through the CoWIN 2.0 portal for vaccination appointments. People will able to access the portal only from 9 am.
Read In Hindi >>> Covid Vaccination Certificate Download -Covid टीकाकरण प्रमाण पत्र
Table of Contents
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
The government has combined the CoWIN portal with the Aaroygya Setu to easily download the Covid vaccination certificates/Covid certificate without any physical struggles. In this article, we will share the process of Covid Certificate download in India Using the Aarogya Setu app and the DigiLocker app.
UPDATE(20TH APRIL): Citizens who are above the age of 18 can get COVID-19 vaccine shots from 1st May. The Government of India has announced the implementation of the 3rd stage strategy against COVID-19 from May 1st, 2021 (Saturday).
Govt of India announces liberalised & accelerated Phase 3 strategy of COVID-19 vaccination from May 1; everyone above the age of 18 to be eligible to get vaccine pic.twitter.com/7G3WbgTDy8
— ANI (@ANI) April 19, 2021
COVID-19 Vaccination India Phase 3 Registration on cowin.gov.in
The registrations for all people above the age of 18 years are set to begin on April 28 to set the ball rolling. The government categorically mentions, “Only self-registration and advance appointments for people between 18 and 45 years of age. No walks in allowed.”
All the peoples who have taken the 1st dose of the covid-19 vaccine can check the details of the second dose on the CoWIN 2.0 dashboard. The second phase of Covid-19 vaccinations is available for people above 60 years and those age 45 years above and with comorbidities, a list of 20 comorbidities has been released by the government.
How to Register for the covid vaccine in India on cowin.gov.in
The Indian citizens can register on the CoWIN portal (i.e www.cowin.gov.in) and book an appointment for vaccination. The eligible people ( age 45 years and above) need to provide a medical certificate from the doctor, which is to make sure that whether has any comorbidities or not.
The vaccination appointment will close at 3 pm every day. However, citizens can book another appointment for another date and time using the portal.
Note- the appointment for the second dose of vaccination will only be booked at the same Covid vaccination center where you get your 1st dose. The date for the 2nd dose will be after 4-6 weeks from the date 1st dose. If any user cancels the first dose appointment then their 2nd appointment will be canceled automatically, because these two doses, work concurrently that’s mean after taking the first dose you need to book the appointment for the second dose immediately.
COVID-19 Vaccination Centre List Details In Hindi
How to download the COVID vaccination certificate / Cowin Certificate Download
Firstly you need a reference number for Covid Certificate Download –
- Go to the Cowin 2.0 website i.e https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- On the homepage, you need to click on the register yourself option.
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number and request for OTP.
- verify your mobile number by submitting the OTP now an application form for covid vaccination will open.
- Fill this registration form, visit the vaccination center on the scheduled date, and time and get your vaccination done.
- You will be provided with a reference ID by using this reference ID you can download your covid vaccination certificate.
Now you have a reference ID here are various ways to download Covid Certificate
CoWIN Certificate Download Using Aarogya Setu App
You must full fill these requirements for the process of Covid Certificate Download
- The latest version of the Aarogya Setu App
- vaccination Reference ID
- Mobile Number ( used while Registration on CoWIN Portal)
- Firstly open the latest version of the Aarogya Setu App.
- After opening the app you need to click on the CoWIN option as shown below-
- Now you will see a various option as followed –
- Vaccination Information
- Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccination Dashboard
- Now you need to click on the Vaccination Certificate Option.
- Finally, a new tab will open where you need to enter the Beneficiary ID then click on the Get Certificate option, as shown below –
- By following these option you can download the Covid Vaccination Certificate
Covid certificate Download Using DigiLocker App
- Firstly open the latest version of the DigiLocker App.
- After opening the app you need to click on the Central Government (View All) as shown below-
- On this new tab, you need to search for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Now Select on the Covid Vaccine Certificate, a new tab will open as shown below-
- Finally, a new tab will open where you need to enter the Beneficiary ID then click on the Get Document option, as shown below –
- By following these steps you can complete the process of the CoWIN certificate download.
Covid 2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate
If you are vaccinated with the 2nd dose of covid vaccine you need to download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate, we had told you various easy ways in the article. We will provide you a direct link from where you can download your 2nd dose vaccination certificate.
You can download the 2nd Dose Covid Vaccine Certificate using your mobile. For this, you just need to follow few easy steps. When you get vaccinated with the 2nd dose of Covid Vaccine, you will receive a confirmation report via SMS on the mobile number given at the time of your vaccination
In this SMS, you will be provided with the details of your registration number along with your vaccination details (such as vaccine name, date, and time). You will also find a link through which you can download your 2nd dose vaccine certificate.
When you click on this link you will be redirected to the cowin.gov.in page, where you need to enter your mobile number(registered on Cowin portal) then click on the get OTP option. After successful login, you will find a PDF of the Covid Vaccine Certificate for 2nd Dose on your mobile. you can simply download this for future use.
Prices for the Covid-19 vaccination
In all the government hospitals vaccines are free of cost. But in private facilities, the charges for the vaccines will be Rs.250 per person per dose. This amount is divided into two sections ( RS.150/- the cost of the vaccine and Rs.100/- hospital charges).
List of Comorbidities mentioned by the health ministry for the age 45 and above
- Heart failure (in last one year)
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)/ Post cardiac transplant
- Significant Left ventricular systolic dysfunction (LVEF < 40%)
- Severe or Moderate Valvular Heart Disease
- Congenital heart disease with severe Idiopathic PAH or PAH
- Coronary Artery Disease with past PTCA/ CABG/ MI and Diabetes/Hypertension on treatment
- Angina and Diabetes/Hypertension on treatment
- MRI/CT documented stroke and Diabetes/Hypertension on treatment
- Pulmonary artery and Diabetes/Hypertension on treatment
- Diabetes (>10 years or with complication) and Diabetes/Hypertension on treatment
- Liver /Kidney / Hematopoietic stem cell transplant: Recipient/On wait-list
- End-stage Kidney Disease on hemodialysis/ CAPD
- Current prolonged use of immunosuppressant medications/oral corticosteroids
- Decompensated cirrhosis
- Severe respiratory disease ( In last 2 years)/ FEVI <50%
- Leukemia/Lymphoma/ Myeloma
- Diagnosis of any solid cancer on or after July 1, 2020(currently on any cancer therapy)
- Aplastic Anemia /Sickle Cell Disease/ Thalassemia Major/ Bone marrow failure/
- HIV infection /Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Persons with disabilities due to Intellectual disabilities/ Acid attack with the involvement of respiratory system/ Muscular Dystrophy/ Persons with disabilities having high support needs/ Multiple disabilities including deaf-blindness
With the help of this article, we had provided you all the possible ways to download the Covid Vaccination Certificate, like the Cowin certificate download using Aarogya Setu App and Digilocker App. if you find any difficulty then you can contact CoWIN officials using the helpline details given below-
- Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046
- Toll-Free Number: 1075
Can I only get one vaccination dose?
No, each person needs to get two doses of the vaccine. The Person needs to get the second one on the 29th day after taking the first dose. If you cancel the first appointment, then your 2nd appointment will be canceled as well. You will get two certificates for every dose.
How else can I register for the Covid-19 vaccination?
For users who want to register via offline mode. They can register on-site they are allowed to the identified CVC to get the vaccination.
Which other sites can I get details about Covid-19 vaccination details?
Users can use the Cowin 2.0 portal, Union Ministry of Health, and National Health Authority.
Covid-19 vaccination price in India?
Rs.250 per person per dose. (RS. 150/- vaccine cost and Rs.100/- hospital charges)
What are the possible ways for Covid Certificate Download?
the process of CoWIN certificate download is quite easy you can use the Aarogya Setu app and Digilocker App.