पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड | One Nation One Health Card | Benefits, Eligibility PM Modi Health Card |
The PM Modi One Nation One Health Card has been announced by the Prime Minister under the National Digital Health Mission. Under this scheme, every patient will be provided with a unique ID card. On which all his medical data will be stored. this is very helpful and convenient for the patients so that they do not have to carry the physical reports to get their treatment. All the patient’s medical data will be stored in this PM Modi health card and PM Modi will be able to see all the data of the doctor-patient through the health ID card 2021. Under one nation one health card scheme, the hospitals, clinics, and doctors will all be connected together on one central server. with the implementation of this, citizens taking health cards will be provided with a unique ID number through which they will be able to login into the system.
Table of Contents
Health ID Card 2021
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to start the Aadhaar card followed by the Digital One Nation One Health Card scheme. The complete health details of the citizens of the country will be stored on the health card. This Health ID Card Mission is being started in 6 Union Territories (Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Lakshadeep, Puducherry, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman Diu) in this place. digital health IDs of citizens of the country will be created, through the website and also through registered hospitals. Soon this scheme will be implemented Across all of India. Through which all the citizens of India can use the benefits of digital health ID cards.
Highlights of One Nation One Health Card 2021
|Authority||Government of India|
|Category||Benefits, Eligibility for Health ID Card News|
|Scheme Name||One Nation One Health Card|
पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड
|Mission||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Propelled By||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Release Date||15th August 2020|
|Beneficiaries||People of India|
|Objectives||To enhance the health facility system|
Check Here >>> Online Challan Payment
Details about data privacy
As we told you that your complete medical data is going to be stored in the One Nation One Health Card i.e Health ID Card. your doctor will be able to access this data. you do not worry about your data is confidential or not. We would like to tell you that the central government is taking full responsibility for the confidentiality of your data. With the help of a health ID card, your doctor can view your data only once (one-time access only). If you go to the doctor again, your doctor will have to request access from you again to see your data. However, it is entirely up to the hospitals and citizens to take this health card or not.
Expansion of PM Modi Health ID Card 2021
The Prime Minister Modi Health ID Card is planned to expand in 2021. First, these PM Modi health card data will be available for clinics and hospitals. it is to make doctors able to access the digital data of the patients. After this, the medical data of the patients will also be shared with the medical store and the medical insurance company through Server.
The objective of PM Modi One Nation One Health Card
The main and important objective of PM Modi Health ID Card 2021 is to digitally store the medical data of all Indian citizens. This is very helpful and convenient for the patients so that they do not have to carry the physical reports to get their treatment done. They have to carry this digital ID only. Through which Dr. is able to access the medical data of Patients.
Check Here >>> Rozgar Bazaar Delhi 2021
Points to note through NDHM (National Digital Health Mission)
- To maintain a Health ID System through which health IDs of citizens will be created.
- To developed a Digi Doctor system- which will store a unique ID and all information of all doctors.
- Health Facility Registry – Under this all hospitals, clinics, labs will be able to connect together and will get a unique ID. They can update your information as well.
- Personal medical health records will be so easy to access that people can also update their health information on health id card.
Main things under PM Modi Health Card
- Through a Health Id card, people will have their health-related information like blood group, reports, doctor prescription, and other information.
- The digital health card will be 14 digits.
- This card will have a unique QR code.
- medical data of people is entirely secured, it cant be view without their permission to access the data they must have a password and OTP.
Check Here >>> Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal | राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2021
Benefits and features of PM Health Card
- Patient’s medical data will be digitally stored through PM Modi Health ID Card 2021.
- After the implementation of a Health ID card, people do not need to carry their physical medical reports everywhere.
- After the implementation of the PM Modi Health ID Card 2021, medical data people will never lose.
- For the PM Modi, Health card government has passed a budget of 500 crore Rs.
- Data of Patients will be kept entirely confidential under the Health ID Card scheme.
- Under this scheme, all hospitals, clinics, and patients will be connected together through a central server.
- This health ID card is a very revolutionary step in the medical field in India.
- with the help of this scheme citizens taking ID cards will be provided with a unique ID. With the help of this ID, citizens can log in to the system to check their medical data.
- The government has given the option to the hospital and citizens that they can take the health card Only if they really want it if they don’t want they should not take the health card.
- Health ID cards will be expanded so that the medical data of the patients will also be shared with the medical store and the medical insurance company through Server.
Eligibility for PM Modi One Nation One Health Card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Check Here >>> PM WANI Yojana 2021
Procedure To Apply For Health Card
The registration for the scheme is currently available only for the selected areas, however, it will be implemented in other States and Union Territories later.
If you want to apply for PM Modi One Nation One Health Card 2021, Then you need to follow the easy steps given below details.
- Please visit the official website for ONE NATION HEALTH CARD.
- You need to check the details i.e whether your state is listed as available for health cards or not.
- If your state/UT name is in the eligible list, then click on Create your health id now.
- Now you have two options to proceed i.e via Mobile Number or Aadhar card.
- If you want to apply using Aadhar Card, then the mobile number should be linked with the Aadhaar card as the verification pin will be sent on this number only
- After receiving the code by verifying your Aadhaar card by entering in the registration form.
- After that, the registration form will appear on your screen as shown below.
- Finally, after the completion of the registration form Submit the form to complete your process.
Contact Details (Helpline):
We hope that in this article, we have provided you with complete information on One Nation One Health Card, like how to Apply Online, Benefits of One Nation One Health Card, Eligibility of One Nation One Health Card. contact and helpline information is given below:
9th Floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharati Building,
Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
contact us at [email protected]
1800-11-4477 / 14477 (Toll-Free)
Dear readers, in this article we had provided you with the complete details of the One Nation One Health Card 2021, also called PM Modi Health Card,पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड, like Eligibility, Objective, and step by step registration procedure to apply, beneficiary list, and many more. In case you have any kind of queries related to our post you feel free to comment on your questions. Our team will surely give a fruitful reply. Thanks for visiting our website https://indiaschemes.com/, keep following our Facebook page and website for more updates.