Bhulekh Manipur | Manipur Land Record | Manipur Bhulekh Portal | Loucha Patta Jamabandi Manipur online| Jamabandi Manipur | land revenue department Manipur | Loucha Patta Jamabandi Manipur | land registration in Manipur | Khasra number Manipur | Jamabandi Patta | computerization of land records in Manipur
The Manipur government has started an online portal for citizens of the state called “Bhulekh Manipur Land Record ” to maintain all land records in the state. Information related to the Bhulekh documents of the Government of Manipur (Department of Revenue) is given on this portal so that citizens of Manipur can get all the land-related information without going to any stationary department. On this portal, you will also get information about your land tax payment. With the help of this portal, you can print or download a copy of the list attached to the Bhulekh documents.
The state government of Manipur maintains complete information related to the land located in the state, such as who owns the land, which is the best crop for growing the land, area of the land, etc. are kept in writing. This is called the Manipur land record. By the use of information available on the land record portal, land disputes are resolved by the accountants and patwaris. On this portal, you will get all the information related to Manipur land Records in one place.
This article is all about the all-important points and key features of the Land Record (Bhulekh) also known as Jamabandi Patta. We will share a complete step by step guide through which you can check the different certificate and information related to your land while sitting at your house.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Bhulekh Manipur Land Record Portal
|Name||Manipur Land Record|
|Beneficiary||The landowner of the state|
|Launched by||Revenue Department Manipur|
|Objective||Digitalization of Land Records|
|Download App||Loucha Pathap – ROR APP|
What is Bhulekh Manipur?
Before the launch of this online Bhulekh Manipur portal, the details of the information related to the land were available only in the government office, due to which the people of the state had to visit the office repeatedly, because of this the people were wasting lots of time. Keeping an eye, the online Bhulekh portal has been launched by the state government, with the help of the Land Record (Bhulekh) portal any citizen of Manipur can check the land details from their house and can also get a print out of it, for which he will not have to pay any extra fee, because this process is online and completely free.
Check Here >>> CSC ( Common Service Center)
Information contained in Manipur Land Record Portal-
If you want to check the Manipur Bhulekh information online on Bhulekh Manipur Portal, you have to know that what information related to the land is recorded in the Bhulekh Manipur Jamabandi Patta (Khasra Number / Survey Khata No) below is the list of information contained in Manipur land record portal:
- Land area
- Complete details related to land loans
- Land survey number
- Download Manipur Jamabandi Patta ROR
- Get the revised Land tax rate
- Get detailed Land tax rate
- DAG Chitta
- Application form for Mutation
- Document registration system
- Type of irrigation if the land is arable
- Type of land (agricultural or residential)
Benefits of Portal-
Before the launch of the Manipur Bhulekh portal, the people of Manipur had to face a lot of difficulty in getting information about their land, but now Manipur Bhulekh Portal has been created to check the land records of Manipur, now let us see its advantages:-
- Citizens of Manipur can view and check their land records online while sitting at home.
- Now people of Manipur do not need to give any kind of bribe to check their Bhulekh.
- Through the Bhulekh Manipur Portal, people can get information related to Bhumi Bhulekh.
- People do not have to pay any fee to use the Bhulekh Manipur Portal, because this process is completely free.
- People can also take a printout of related documents of land using Manipur online Bhulekh and can use it for doing any government or non-governmental work.
- With the start of this Manipur Bhulekh Portal, the people of the state do not have to consume a lot of time and money.
- With the introduction of this Manipur Bhulekh Portal, there will be a significant reduction in bribery in the government office.
- Through this Manipur Bhulekh Portal, you can find out the total area of your land.
Purpose of the Manipur Bhulekh Portal-
- With the help of this land record portal, you can get your data in computerized form i.e digitalized data.
- Its prices are only nominal.
- Information is provided on this portal are very fast and absolutely accurate.
- The information provided on the portal is completely transparent.
- This saves you a lot of time.
Check Here >>> [Bhulekh] Meghalaya Land Records And Survey Reports
Check Manipur Land Record Online?
If you want to check your land records online you just need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Government of Manipur.
- After this, you have to select in the district village or circle as per your requirement.
- Now you have to fill in the required information of New Patta No and New Dag No in your land documents.
- In the end, you have to click on the “Check RoR” So that, you can print or download the duplicate copy of your document.
NGDRS Manipur Registration Process
The property registration process is now quite easy because of the National Generic Document registration portal. The NGDRS websites make citizens able to book appointments for the registered office and sub-register office. For this firstly citizens have to register on the NGDRS website just by following the easy steps given below-
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the NGDRS portal.
- On the homepage, click on the NGDRS Manipur option from the main menu.
- Now you will see two options i.e citizen and organization, you need to click on the “register” option from the Citizen category.
- Select your nationality i.e NRI or Indian to process further
- Now you have to select the following options as given below:
- personal information name
- email ID,
- phone number,
- ID proof
- Now you need to create a username and set a password for yourself. Also, confirm your password.
- finally in the end you have to enter the captcha code, also set the hint question along with the answer
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option and this is how you will complete your registration as a citizen.
Download MLR Form
Contact Details (Helpline)-
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on Bhulekh Manipur. If you need further assistance, then you need to consult in the Tehsildar office of Manipur, and for any technical query contact information is given below:
Shri Y. Rajen Singh
Joint Secretary (Department of Revenue)
mobile – 7005881962
email- [email protected]
- Check Minimum Guidance Value PDF: Click Here
- Manipur Land Settlement & Land Records: Click Here
- Revenue Dept, Govt of Manipur Official Website: http://manipurrev.nic.in/