Delhi Curfew E-Pass Registration | Check Delhi E-Pass Application Status
India is going through the 2nd wave of the Covid-19 pandemic and every state is performing its best efforts for its citizens. In this article, with the help of this article, we will share details of the newly launched Delhi E-Pass during which has been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to deliver essential goods and services. we will share with you from April 2021 to 26th April, here we will share the step-by-step procedure through which you can register yourself for the Delhi Curfew E-Pass.
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2021
On 19th April 2021, the chief minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has stated that due to the shortage of ICU Beds, Oxygen, Remdesivir, Drugs, Medicines we have to impose a short time lockdown in Delhi. there will be a complete lockdown in Delhi from 19th April 10 P.M to 26th April 2021 till 5 A.M. during this Lockdown Only essential services will open another will shut till the 26th of April. If you came under essential services then you have to apply for Delhi E-Pass through the official website i.e https://epassdocs.epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/application/english.
About Delhi Curfew E Pass Allotment
The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced Curfew E-Pass in Delhi because there are many complaints regarding the freedom of movement in the city as we know the situation in Delhi is very bad so the Delhi government has now imposed curfew in all the areas to control the pandemic of Coronavirus. Now E-pass will be giving to all of the people who are in essential services. Also, the Delhi e-pass will be distributed among the people working in the media sector or any other sector which is still open.
Highlights Of Delhi E-Pass
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Scheme Category||Delhi Govt Schemes|
|Objective||Free movement during Curfew in Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||Essential service providers|
Hon’ble CM Shri @ArvindKejriwal has announced a week-long lockdown in Delhi from 10 pm tonight (April 19) to 6 am next Monday (April 26) following a sharp surge in the number of Coronavirus cases in the city. pic.twitter.com/vocwKchAFj
— CMO Delhi (@CMODelhi) April 19, 2021
- Food items, groceries (milk/bakery items/fruits/vegetables/meat, fish, etc.)
- General Provision stores
- Take away and home deliveries in restaurants.
- E-commerce of all essential goods including medical equipment, pharmaceutical, and food.
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMs)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Caregiver for Person with Disabilities.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/contingent/wages/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet, and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, CNG/LPG/ Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Animal fodder
- manufacturing/Construction/maintenance. processing, storage, transportation, distribution, trade/commerce, and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and staff (related to stock market services).
- Municipal Services
- Activities related to the functioning of the Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other establishment /essential services which are exempted by the Government
- Government Employee
- ID Proof
- Letter from employer
Process To Apply For Delhi Curfew E-Pass 2021
To apply for the Delhi Curfew e-pass, you need to follow the easy steps given below:-
- Firstly you need to visit the Official Website, then the homepage of the website will open as shown below-
- Here you will see an application form there enter the all the information asked such as –
- Contact Number
- Name of applicant
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Type Of Service
- Date & Time (Duration)
- Now you need to upload the valid ID Proof and any other document like a letter from your employer, Visiting Card, Shop/Business License, etc.
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Your Delhi E-pass will be sent to you.
Check Delhi Curfew E-Pass Application Status
The Applicant who wants to check the status of Curfew E-Pass, then you need to follow the easy steps given below-
- Firstly you need to visit the Official Website, then the homepage of the website will open.
- Here click on the Application Status Option.
- Now you need to enter the 7 character E-Pass reference number.
- Finally, click on the submit button and the application status will appear on your screen.
Delhi E-Pass Application via WhatsApp
Now applicants can apply for Delhi curfew E-pass for individuals and vehicles linked with essential services via WhatsApp. For this, you need to send your details on the WhatsApp number specified for your area. The details you need to forward are:
- Address/ place of engagement
- Detail of service/ purpose
- Copy of id proof like Aadharcard, voter Id card, passport, etc.
- Vehicle registration card detail
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|
|North-East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279, 7428210711|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|South-East District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|South District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|North-West District||8595559117, 8595543375|
Points To Be Remember
If you already have a Delhi Night/Weekend curfew ePass then you don’t need to apply again. Your pass Your ePass shall automatically be considered valid till 26th April 2021.
To help the residents of the Capital the government of Delhi has come with a helpline to deliver goods and services to the citizens if they are in need. if you have any problem regarding Delhi E-pass then you can ask on the given helpline number. The helpline number is available for help in Delhi is 1031.
- HelpLine Number – 1031
- edudel.nic.in – Delhi School of Excellence Admission
- दिल्ली ड्राइवर सहायता योजना
- Delhi Ration Card
- Rozgar Bazaar Delhi