Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching Scheme 2021, Apply Online for UP Abhyudaya Yojana, Online Registration Form
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana has been started in Uttar Pradesh by chief minister Shree Yogi Aditynath. The main objective behind starting this scheme is to help all the financially weak students who want to prepare for competitive exams at coaching centers but due to their financial condition, are not able to study in the coaching centers. Throughout this article, we share full details related to Abhyudaya Yojana such as How to Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria document required, selection process, and many more.
Read मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना in hindi >>> मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना In Hindi
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
Many talented students want to prepare for government exams but due to lack of money they cant make it. Considering this the UP Government has started the Abhyudaya yojana also known as the Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching scheme, the students who want to prepare for competitive exams can avail of Free coaching classes by applying online for the UP Abhyudaya scheme. Any students who want to prepare for UPSC, NEET, JEE, CDS, TET, PO can apply for the Abhyudaya yojana can go for online registration through the official website i.e abhyuday.up.gov.in.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Free Coaching Yojana 2021
|Scheme name||UP Abhyudaya Yojana|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||The students who want to study can study freely|
|Objective||To give coaching to all the students free of cost|
UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Update
Shree Yogi Aditya Nath the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh has started this UP free coaching scheme for those poor students who want to study and achieve success in their life but they are not able to pay fees to the coaching centers. These students take the benefit of Uttar Pradesh’s free coaching at the Abhyudaya Coaching Classes started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
‘अभ्युदय योजना’ उत्तर प्रदेश की युवा उर्जा को समर्पित है।
मुझे विश्वास है कि प्रदेश का युवा, देश और दुनिया में अपनी प्रतिभा का लोहा मनवाएगा और उसकी ऊर्जा का लाभ उत्तर प्रदेश की 24 करोड़ जनता को प्राप्त होगा।
— Yogi Adityanath (@myogiadityanath) February 15, 2021
Benefits of Abhyudaya scheme abhyuday.up.gov.in
- Eligible students can avail themselves of UP free coaching for their courses like NEET, UPSC, PO, CDS, TET, etc.
- The Eligible students who are not continuing their studies due to the lack of money can start their studies again with the help of this yojana.
- Online classes facility will be provided through the Abhyudaya scheme.
- mock tests and online test series will be arranged for the students who are preparing for competitive examinations.
- The students can study online on mobile Phones.
- UP Free coaching centers will also provide study material like E-Books to the students
A list of eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by applicants for the Abhyudaya Yojana is given below.
- The applicant student must be a permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh State.
- The applicant student must belong to the BPL family i.e (The below Poverty Line family).
- The applicant student must hold all the required documents for the scheme.
- The minimum age of the applicant student must be 21 years.
a list of required documents for the UP free coaching scheme is given below
- Passport-size photograph
- Graduation certificate
- Resident certificate
- High school certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (If any)
UP Free Coaching Online Registration Form 2021
The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the official website of the Abhyudaya Yojana on 10th February 2021. If you interested in Uttar Pradesh free coaching scheme and want to apply then you need to visit abhyuday.up.gov.in & follow the easy steps given below
Abhyudaya Yojana Online Registration for UP Free Coaching Scheme
In order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching or Abhyudaya Yojana, you need to follow the easy steps given below.
- Firstly you need to visit the Official Website of Abhyudaya Yojana then the homepage of Abhyudaya Yojana will open as shown below-
- Here you need to click on the Register Now Button available on the Home Page of the Abhyudaya Yojana portal.
- Now a new page will open where you need to select the exam for which you want to apply like – (UPSC/UPPSC Preliminary Examinations, CDS, UPSC/UPPSC Men’s, JEE, NEET, NDA, Others).
- When you click on any exam then the registration form of the Abhyudaya Yojana will open as shown below.
- Now you need to enter your details for Uttar Pradesh free coaching scheme like-
- Phone Number,
- Board, Qualification,
- Roll Number,
- Submit the Application Form.
- You will receive an application number to keep this safe for future references.
Note you can select the exam/course of your choice and then follow similar steps to register for the other courses.
Dear readers, in this article we had provided you with the complete details of the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 like required documents, eligibility, Objective, and many more. If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps mentioned above or if you have any doubt regarding UP free Coaching Yojana, you can reach out to the Toll-free contact number or Email ID given below
- Address:U. P. Academy of Administration & ManagementSector D – Aliganj Lucknow – 226024
- Phone Number- 18003456600
- Fax No. : +91-522-2320327
- Email Id- [email protected]
Related Posts –
- IGRSUP | यूपी सम्पत्ति एवं विवाह पंजीकरण
- (SSPY UP) UP Pension List
- UP Free Laptop Yojana
- मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना
- उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना
- Sewayojan UP