Both the State Government and the Central Government developed several programmes to encourage farming activities and financially support farmers in order to accomplish the goal of increasing farmers’ income by 2022. The Karnataka government has launched the Fruits Karnataka Portal. Farmers’ data will be grouped and examined via this site. So that farmers may take advantage of numerous government programmes. Today, we will present you with detailed information about this portal, such as its goal, benefits, features, eligibility requirements, necessary papers, registration, login, etc. So, if you want to take advantage of the Karnataka portal’s benefits, please read this post completely.
Table of Contents
Fruits Karnataka Portal
Farmers in Karnataka engage in a variety of agriculture-related activities like crops, horticulture, sericulture, dairy, poultry, fisheries, and so on. In addition, the government has formed a dedicated agency to help farmers in carrying out farming operations. These departments offer a variety of support and benefits to farmers. Farmers must contact specific departments in order to receive the reward. In order to offer benefits under any plan, these departments request documentation from farmers. As a result, farmers must submit a variety of paperwork to several departments each year.
To avert such a situation, the Karnataka government has established a farmer registration and a unified beneficiary information system (FRUITS) website. Farmers’ data would be collated and examined through this site, saving farmers from rushing from pillar to post to take advantage of programmes. This site was created by the DPAR e-governance department in collaboration with the NIC.
Objective Of Fruits Karnataka Portal
The major goal of the Fruits Karnataka Portal is to organise and examine the data of Karnataka farmers. Farmers are no longer obliged to submit their paperwork to different authorities individually in order to benefit from numerous incentives and programmes. Because the farmers’ database will be kept on this platform. This will save a lot of time and money while also increasing system transparency. Farmers would be able to devote their time in farming operations rather than scurrying from one department to another in order to submit their paperwork if this site is properly implemented.
Highlights Of Fruits Karnataka Portal
|Name Of The Scheme
|Fruits Karnataka Portal
|Government Of Karnataka
|Farmers Of Karnataka
|To Organise And Scrutinize The Data Of Farmers
|DPAR e-Governance Department With Association With NIC
Benefits And Features Of Fruits Karnataka Portal
- The Karnataka government has created the Fruits Karnataka Portal.
- The database of farmers will be organised and scrutinised using this platform.
- Farmers no longer need to visit multiple departments to submit their documentation in order to benefit from various programmes.
- This will save a lot of time and money while also increasing system transparency.
- Farmer registration and unified beneficiary information portal is the full form of the fruits portal.
- All Karnataka farmers would be able to benefit from this plan.
- This portal was created by the DPAR e-government portal in collaboration with NIC.
- Farmers would be able to spend more time on farming operations if this site is properly implemented, rather than rushing from one department to the next to submit documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident as well as a Farmer of Karnataka state.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Farmers Registration & Fruits Karnataka Portal Login
To join in the Fruits Karnataka Portal and register as a farmer, take these simple steps:-
- To begin, go to fruits.karnataka.gov.in, which is the official website of the Fruits Karnataka Portal.
- To access the Fruits Karnataka Portal Citizen login page, go to the homepage and click the “Citizen Login” link or go to https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/OnlineUserLogin.aspx.
- Existing users can log in as citizens of the Fruits Karnataka Portal by providing their mobile number and password and clicking the “Login” option.
- New users can register as a farmer in Karnataka by clicking the “Citizen Registration” option.
- On the Fruits Karnataka Portal registration page, farmers may input their name as it appears on their Aadhar card, as well as their Aadhaar number, and then click the “Submit” button.
- The Fruits Karnataka Portal will then open a new page where you may establish an account. Enter your phone number and whether or not you have an e-mail address.
- Click the “Proceed” button to open a new window where you may input the OTP sent to your registered cellphone number and establish a strong password for login. Click the “Take Me to the Login Page” option after successfully creating a Fruits Portal account.
- Using your phone number and password, log in and then click the “Login” button. After signing in, go to the registration tab and select the “Online Registration” link to get the Karnataka Farmer Registration Form: –
- You may correctly fill all data in the online farmer’s registration form in Karnataka and save the draught by clicking the “Save Draft” option. To finish the Fruits Karnataka Portal Registration / Login procedure, double-check the information you’ve supplied and then submit it.
Details to be provided by the Farmer in Fruits Registration Form
- Farmer details
- Place of residence details
- Land status
- Approving department
- Other details
- Identification details
- Owner land details
- Account details
- Address proof details
- Upload photo from (browse and upload, copy photo from EPIC, copy photo from ration card).
Search Your Login ID / Fruits ID (FID)
- In order to search your login ID or Fruits ID (FID), you need to click on https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/SearchUser.aspx.
- Now the Searching your Login ID page will open on your device’s screen.
- On the search page, you need to select the following to find your Fruits ID (FID)
- Finally, the Fruits ID will be issued after your name gets included in the database of Fruits.
Check Fruits PM Kisan Status at fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in / fruits.karnataka.gov.in
- To Check Fruits PM Kisan Status you need to visit the official website of PM Fruits Kisan.
- Now you need to click on the Check Status ಸ್ಥಿತಿ ಪರಿಶೀಲಿಸಿ from the main menu of the website present On the homepage.
- Here you need to enter your PMKID and then click on the submit button to check MIS Report Fruits PM Kisan Status online.
Check DBT Status at Fruits PMK Portal fruits.karnataka.gov.in
- To Check DBT Status you need to visit the official website of PM Fruits Kisan.
- Now you need to click on the Check DBT Status from the main menu of the website present On the homepage.
- Here you need to enter your PMKID and then click on the submit button to check MIS Report Fruits PMK DBT Status online.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary
- Address-e-Governance Department M S Building, Bengaluru
- Helpline Number- 080-22370281
What are FRUITS and how it is used?
Farmer Registration & Unified Beneficiary Information System – FRUITS is a web-based software system. It facilitates registration of farmers/person who wants to avail benefit from the Government. In addition, details of benefits availed get recorded in FRUITS, and thus, it becomes an inventory of farmers, land, and benefits extended to them.
How to register in FRUITS?
Registration may be done by visiting Raitha Samparka Kendra (RSK) or nearest taluka send Horticulture department’s office. Citizens may register on their own also by visiting “Citizen login” on the FRUITS website.
What is the official link to access the Fruits Karnataka Portal?
To access FRUITS official website or Fruits Karnataka Portal, click at fruits.karnataka.gov.in
How can a citizen register on his/her own?
Any citizen can register by visiting Citizens Log-In and clicking on citizen registration. Aadhaar number and name as per Aadhaar shall be entered & verified. One can attach his/her land by fetching it from Bhoomi and selecting an approver. Once approved by the concerned officer, registration will be complete. The mobile number shall be used as a user ID. The registration is based on OTP authentication; OTP is sent to Aadhaar linked mobile.
Which are the records required to register in FRUITS?
To register in FRUITS, one shall have an Aadhaar number. To register as land owned farmer, land details (RTC) are required. In case anybody wants to register under any particular category (like Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes) related certificates would also be required.
Can joint owners be registered in FRUITS?
Yes. Joint Owners records (RTC) are treated as a single record in Bhoomi. However, joint owners may have registered in FRUITS in any one of the following three types. (a) Joint record as a whole. In which case FRUITS ID will be given for one of the Joint Owners. (b) Each first owner separately with self-declaration, land extent will be attached to each owner as per declaration. (c) Joint Owner separately with equal share.
Can information be updated in FRUITS?
Yes. One can update land details, phone numbers, address, name as per Aadhaar (if the name is changed in Aadhaar) Gender (if wrongly entered earlier), Bank details, Caste, and Date of Birth.
Can a citizen lodge grievance about the information available in the FRUITS portal?
A grievance menu is made available on the home page, which redirects users to the Public Grievance Redressal Website. The citizen can lodge a grievance complaint by clicking on the grievance menu.
How can a citizen give feedback to the FRUITS website?
A citizen can participate in the process by clicking on the “Feedback” menu on the homepage and submitting their valuable feedback.