Kerala Plus One Admission 2021: hscap.kerala.gov.in Single Window Admission, Allotment List – DHSE Kerala Plus One Admission 2021 Scheduled to be Released after Declaration of SSLC Result. According to the official sources, the HSCAP DGE Kerala Government is going to release the test allotment list in the month of July(Expected).
Only qualified candidates will be able to take admission in Plus One class in various Govt. or the government. Aided Higher Secondary School of Kerala. The whole admission process is administered by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala.
Table of Contents
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2021
HSCAP Kerala Admission first allotment list will be released in July 2021 and the final allotment list will be published in September month (tentatively). Interested students can take complete details of Kerala Plus One Single Window Admission 2021 on this web page. Students can check the details of the Kerala Plus One Single Window Admission allotment information on hscap.kerala.gov.in. All the candidates who are enthusiastic to take admission in plus one class will be able to apply for admission. DHSE Kerala asks for applications via online mode only. All the eligible students can apply for Plus One Admission by applying to the official website or by going through the link shared by the Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process (HSCAP) Kerala.
The online application form for Kerala Plus One Admission for the academic session 2021-22 can be released (Tentatively) in July. Plus One Admission 2021 registration date, allotment list, and other information are also given below. You are at the right place if you want to take admission in Plus One under Higher Secondary Education of Kerala Board. Because we have provided here the complete details of Plus One Admission 2021 Kerala. With the help of this, you will not face any problem in getting admission.
Latest Update: The registration process for Kerala Plus One Admission for academic session 2021-22 can be Begin in the month of July (Tentatively).
Highlights Of Kerala Plus One Admission
|Article Name||Kerala Plus One Admission|
|Admission procedure||Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process/ Single Window System|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala|
|Date of issue of application||July 2021|
|Official admission portal||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
|DHSE, Kerala website||www.dhsekerala.gov.in|
|HSCAP Seat details||Check here|
Kerala +1 Admission Important Dates 2021
|The release of the notification/application form||July 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||August 2021|
|Date of allotment of seats (1st)||September 2021|
|Last date for 1st Allotment||September 2021|
|Commencement of classes||Notified Soon|
|1st Supplementary Allotment Result||Notified Soon|
|2nd Supplementary Allotment Result||Notified Soon|
Previous Year, on 13 September 2020 DHSE Kerala was issued Kerala Plus One Admission 1st allotment list. And the final allotment list was released on 06 October 2020. DHSE Kerala can conduct the Plus One Admission for the academic session 2021-22 as per the schedule and 2-3 months earlier than last year’s schedule.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to check the following eligibility points before applying for Plus One Admission 2021-22 Kerala:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and domicile of Kerala.
- Applicant must have passed class 10thor SSLC Examination from Government approved Board.
- Applicant’s admission will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average).
- To get admission in the Government schools of the Kerala State applicants must have secured cut-off marks/grades.
- Applicants can refer to the official notification to check the age criteria.
Kerala Plus One Admission Application Form
After activation of the official website candidates will be able to fill an online application form for admission to schools in Kerala. The HSCAP Kerala will accept the application form through the online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates need to submit Plus One Admission Kerala application form via the official portal only. Application Fee: Rs. 25/- is to be paid during online form submission.
Selection Procedure: Kerala Plus +1 Admission 2021-22
- Applicant’s selection is purely merit list-based. For the seat allotment marks of the class, 10th/ SSCL will be taken into consideration.
- For the selection of students for Admissions in Government schools or Government Aided Schools of Kerala.
Note – DHSE Kerala will not going to conduct any written Entrance Test or exam
Kerala Plus One Admission process
To apply for Plus One Admission 2021 Kerala, you need to follow the easy steps given below
- Open the official website of HSCAP Kerala.
- Now you need to search and click on the “Kerala Plus One Admission” option.
- Now choose your district. After that, you can see the application form on your system screen.
- Fill the Kerala +1 Application Form very carefully with the required details in the prescribed format.
- And also attach all the required documents and pay the application fee as required for the final submission of the application.
- Please verify the details provided by you before the final submission of the application form and also take a printout of the application form for future reference purposes.
DHSE, Kerala Government released the allotment list for Higher Secondary Admission, after submission of online application through the single window system. Only shortlisted candidates will get their names/roll numbers in the allotment list. The authority may release the Kerala Plus One 1st Allotment List in September 2021 (tentatively).
- लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- CSE AP – New Student Data Entry
- AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- UP Free Laptop Yojana
When will the Kerala Plus One Admission 2021 Process Start?
The submission of the admission form starts in July 2021 (tentatively) and ends in August 2021 (expected).
How can I check my allotment of Plus One?
You can check your allotment of Plus One Admission on hscap.kerala.gov.in by clicking on the Allotment Result Link.
When will the HSCAP Kerala Plus One Allotment List 2021 Out?
The Allotment list of shortlisted students will be out in September 2021 (Tentatively).
How do I apply for a plus one application?
You can apply for the Plus Admission by visiting the HSCAP Kerala’s official website hscap.kerala.gov.in then you need to click on the Allotment Result Link. “Kerala Plus One Admission 2021”