First Installment Jagananna Vidya Deevena | Online registration and Status
Scholarships are a boon to underprivileged students. They are of great importance to those who are not able to pay their fees due to the financial condition of their families. In a country where people struggle to have food even twice a day, education is not even considered by individuals as an important aspect of life. So to help the people, the government comes up with a number of scholarship schemes for those who want to study and gain higher education.
We will be talking about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in this article today, launched by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh. This article shares all the details related to the scheme such as the application form, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government, mainly the chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, launched the scholarship scheme. Financial funds will be provided to all of the students through the implementation of this scheme who are willing to study and gain higher education but are unable to pay their fees financial weakness of their family.
Andhra Pradesh has some of the brightest academic minds but when someone who could not even afford food on their table for at least twice a day, cannot even think of spending money on education. Hence, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme to help such students to gain education and change their life.
Also, Read >>> YSR Rythu Bharosa List
First Installment Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has released the first installment under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme on Monday 19th April 2021. In this 1st installment, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has released Rs 671.45 crore rupees. This amount has been transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary’s mother. There are a total of 10.88 lakh beneficiary has been selected under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme by the Andhra Pradesh state government.
The government has promised to provide total fee reimbursement of each beneficiary under this scheme. The Financial assistance will be provided in 4 easy installments. The first installment out of these 4 installments has been credited to the bank account of the beneficiary’s mother on 19th April 2021 and the other will be transferred in the month of July, December, and February respectively.
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) April 19, 2021
Highlights Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena
|Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Also, Read >>> YSR Housing Scheme 2021
Implementation of Jaganna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will begin after the announcement made by Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April 2020. Under this scheme, about 14 lakh students of the state will get full fee reimbursement benefits. Along with the previous due amount of Rs. 1800 crores, he sanctioned Rs. 4000 crores for this scheme. “Education and health is our priority” is what he said. The amount will directly be forwarded to the bank accounts of the applicant’s mother.
Also Read >>> Meebhoomi Andhra Pradesh
The objective of the scheme
- Provide help to financially weak students who want to continue their studies but are no able to do so because of lack of money.
- To Higher education in the Andhra Pradesh state and encourage the youngsters for higher education.
List Of Courses Covered Under Vidya Deevena Scheme
- ITI Diploma
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives In The Scheme
Many incentives will be provided to all of the beneficiaries of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the complete list of incentives that will be provided to all of the beneficiaries is given below:-
- (Tuition fee + hostel) free for the students who are pursuing the courses given below-
- Engineering etc.
- Rs 20,000/- per year will be provided to every eligible student.
- Students who are studying from Welfare hostels will exempt from the hostel’s mess charges. and more Money incentives are as given below-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rupee 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
There are a number of benefits of the scheme but the one benefit that has caught the attention of the residents of Andhra Pradesh is free of cost education that is to be provided to all the beneficiaries who will pass the eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below. Those students who will excel in studies as per the reports of their academics, which will be provided by their hostel or college itself, will have their tuition fees, mess charges, hostel charges exempted. Also, monetary incentives are to be provided every year to all of the beneficiaries.
Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
Chief Secretary, Satish Chandra, of Higher Education Department Andhra Pradesh issued the guidelines for the implementations of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme on 23rd March 2020. Following are the guidelines issued by the department:
- College fees will be collected on the basis of the notification released by the SHERMC (i.e State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission).
- The government decided fees should be collected from the students. No other fee should be paid by the students.
- Aadhaar-linked Biometric Attendance will be used to maintain the attendance of students, teaching, and non-teaching staff.
- If the student’s attendance is below 75%, he/she will not be allowed for fee reimbursement.
- The scheme is not applicable for deemed and private varsities.
- Students studying through distance learning and correspondence courses will be unable to avail this scheme.
- Students belonging to management and NRI quotas will be unable to avail of the scheme.
All the colleges and institutions are closed till 31st March 2020 due to coronavirus. In such severe conditions throughout the country, the government has decided that those students who used to get lunch in their schools will get it delivered to their homes. An issue has been ordered to the district education officials and concerned departments by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh for arranging rice, eggs, and peanut ‘chikkis’ to be distributed among the students. The food will be delivered to the students at their doorsteps by the village volunteers.
To enroll yourself under the Vidya Deevena Scheme, you should follow the eligibility criteria given below:
- The scheme is not for Government job employees.
- If anyone from the family is availing pension then he/she will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Those who work in sanctuaries are exempted from the scheme.
- A student pursuing the following courses are eligible:
- ITI Diploma
- Students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government aided.
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/Boards.
- The family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- No four-wheelers(car, taxi, auto, etc.) should be owned by the beneficiaries to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential proof
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Income certificate
- Parents’ Occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Process To Apply For Vidya Deevena Scheme
Follow the simple steps given below to apply for the scholarship scheme:
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- You will see a home page in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the download option.
- Now click on JVD FEE Reimbursement Proforma.
- This will lead you to the application form.
- Download the application form and print it out.
- Now fill in all the required information like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation, etc.
- Now attach all the important documents required.
- After doing that, submit the application form to the concerned department.
Check Status of Vidya Deevena Scheme
To check the list of the beneficiaries you need to follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- After landing on the web page, click on Know Your Secretariat then click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Now click on the Secretariat Number and the Eligible List will appear on your device’s screen.
We have provided you complete details about the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2021. For any other information you can contact on the information given below:
- Email ID: [email protected]
Related Posts –
What is Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The Chief Minister has launched this scheme in order to provide scholarships to the underprivileged students of Andhra Pradesh. Full fee reimbursement will be provided to the college-going students under this scheme.
What is the eligibility to avail Jagan Anna Scheme?
Domicile candidates are eligible for the Jagan Anna Scheme. A detailed eligibility list has been discussed above.
How to apply for Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The applicant should download the application form from the official website as discussed above. Fill up the form, attach the required documents and submit it to the respective department.
Is there any last date to submit the application form?
Submission of the application form is based on the college session. Students can submit the application form at the start of their session.
My family income is above 500000 rupees. Am I eligible for this scheme?
A family having an annual income below 2.5 lakh INR are eligible for the scheme. Hence you are not eligible for this scheme.
What is the minimum percentage of attendance required for the Jagan Anna scheme?
The scheme is available for college-going students. Part-time or non-college-going students cannot avail of the scheme. The student should have at least 75% attendance to avail of the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme.
From where should I download the application form?
On the official website, the application form is available in the download section. To visit the website click here.
What is the official website of the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The official website for the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme is https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/