YSR housing scheme application form |YSR Jagananna colonies scheme | YSR Housing Scheme 2021 |ysr illa sthalalu status | AP illa pattalu sanction list 2021
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Housing Scheme 2021 in the state under the leadership of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Candidates who are from banks will also get instructions from willing to apply for this scheme and get benefited out of the scheme have to follow all the steps given in this post. Here in this article, we will provide you all the information about, YSR Jagananna colonies scheme, and YSR Housing scheme like the procedure to apply for the scheme, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, and much other relevant information. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the YSR Housing Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh Housing Corporation|
|Announced by||Mr. B. Rajendranath Reddy|
|Date Launched||12th July 2019|
|Beneficiary||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
Also Read >>> Meebhoomi Andhra Pradesh
AP YSR EWS Housing Scheme 2021
- On 12th July 2019, the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh has introduced YSR Housing Scheme 2021 with an objective to provide housing to the poor people of the state whose financial status is weak that can’t even afford to build their own house, as per his promise made during the election campaign.
- This is one of the major 9 promises made by the Chief Minister, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy at the time of the election campaign. The scheme name was inspired by his father’s name YS Rajshekhara Reddy. The scheme is also called the NTR housing scheme previously.
- The YSR EWS Housing Scheme was announced in the first State Budget by Finance Minister Mr. B. Rajendranath Reddy. This housing scheme is specially created for EWS/ MIG/ LIG category peoples residing in the state. The state government is going to regulate the YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing Scheme, PMAY- YSR (Urban) scheme, and PMAY- YSR (Gramin) scheme with this scheme.
YSR Housing Scheme Distribution
- Earlier, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute the free houses on Ugadi. But because of this nationwide lockdown due to a coronavirus, the government has re-fixed the date for distribution on 8th July 2020.
- At the review meeting with the officials on 2nd June 2020 (Tuesday) which has been held for the YSR Housing Scheme, the chief minister of the Andhra Pradesh state YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that houses that are in stocks will be provided to the beneficiaries on 8th June 2020. He also said to the officials to clear off all the pending dues.
- The due amount is about Rs.1,323 crores for 3,38,144 houses. The Chief Minister has also told us to allot a day for payments to make sure there should be no payment issue for the beneficiaries. Under the YSR Housing Scheme 2021, 15 lakh new houses will be built in the state in Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, and Nellore districts of the people. According to the sources, these houses will have a bedroom, kitchen, living room, toilet, and verandas without compromising the quality of the construction material.
Also, Read >>> AP Ration Card Status 2021
YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme
- The YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme will be launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on 25 December 2020. Through this scheme, housing will be provided to the beneficiaries. Sources say that these houses will be provided free of cost to all the beneficiaries.
- Under YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme, about 30.6 lakh, beneficiaries are to be identified across the Andhra Pradesh state. The documents for these free houses will be given to the beneficiaries in the litigation-free area.
- The Andhra Pradesh chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has told the district collectors in the state to make the preparatory work done and distribute the housing sites as quickly as possible. For certain sites, there are still stay orders issued by the High court. Also, the chief minister stated the officials to take steps to vacate the stay order.
Also, Read >>> Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
Pedalandariki Illu Housing Flat Distribution
Pedalandariki Illu Housing has two phases.
- In the first phase, the construction will start from 25th December 2020 and is expected to continue till June 2022 under the Pedalandariki Illu Housing
- In the second phase, YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme construction will be done till June 2023.
- Under YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme’s first phase about 15.1 Lac houses are to be constructed and in the second phase, around 13 lakh houses will be constructed as said by the government. Expense in the construction of a single house is about Rs 1.80 lakh and these houses will be provided to the beneficiaries free of cost.
- Through this scheme, the economy of Andhra Pradesh will ultimately boost and the scheme will also create employment opportunities.
YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Housing Scheme
- The YSR EWS Housing scheme is a scheme started by the Andhra Pradesh state government to benefit the Economic weaker section category of Citizen in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh is going to give Pucca house to all the beneficiaries and for this purpose, Rs.1280 crore is allocated under the state Budget.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
- PMAY Scheme is an initiative took by both the Andhra Pradesh state and central government joining to give the pucca house to every citizen in the state who belong to the lower-income, poor, middle-income section.
- This scheme mainly focuses to develop the urban area of the state before 2022 as said by the Andhra Government. The central government has allocated Rs. 5000 crore and the State government allocated Rs. 1000/- crore for this scheme.
PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
- The PMAY-YSR Gramin Housing scheme is developed especially for the rural area of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through this scheme, the state government and central government will take a joint effort in order to develop the rural area in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Finance Minister of Andhra Pradesh B Rajendra Nath Reddy on 16th June 2020 has delivered the budget of the state for the financial year 2020-2021. During this budget, majorly the YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy focused on providing financial help to the needy people in the state for which funds are to allocated about twenty-one welfare schemes run in the state.
- In spite of the COVID situation and financial condition of the poor and needy residing in the state, the YSR government has given more priority to the welfare schemes. In the year 2020, the government has allocated Rs 3,691.79 crore for the housing sector in Andhra Pradesh.
You need to fulfill the criteria mentioned here if you want to apply for the YSR Housing Scheme.
- this scheme is only for the permanent resident of AP state, so the applicant must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must not hold their own house or land.
- The citizen must have the APL/ BPL ration card along with a caste certificate.
The following documents are considered necessary if you want to apply for the YSR Housing Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Apply Online for the YSR Housing Scheme 2021
The government or Housing Corporation has not disclosed the application procedure till now for applying for the YSR Housing Scheme. Concerned departed may soon release the application procedure. The applicant won’t have to seek online or offline applications. For this, first fill the application form, upload /attach all the necessary documents, and then submit the form.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
In order to search the beneficiaries for the YSR Housing Scheme online, you need to follow the easy steps below.
- First, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation
- Once the home page of the website, Click on the Beneficiary Search option.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, here on this page you have to enter your beneficiary id or UID or ration card number
- Click on the search button to view the Beneficiary Status on your computer or mobile screen.
YSR Housing Scheme Portal Login
If you want to login to the YSR Housing Scheme Portal, Follow these easy steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh state housing Corporation, after which the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on sign-in button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- Now, click on the login button.
YSR Housing Scheme Final List
- As you are aware that through the YSR housing scheme, the state Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to distribute free houses on Ugadi. Those who are eligible to apply for this scheme will have to visit the official website and then apply from there.
- The Andhra Pradesh government will release the final list of beneficiaries under the YSR housing scheme.
- All those people whose name appears in this list will be able to avail free houses in the first slot. Citizens who have still not applied for this scheme can apply and get the benefit out of this scheme.
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme
On July 8th, 2020, the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs will be launching a new housing scheme which is named as YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme. Through this scheme, the government aims to give land to the beneficiaries and the related documents for the construction of the house.
The Andhra Pradesh government has also given instructions to the banks to provide financial support to the beneficiaries under the YSR Jagananna colonies scheme. the concerned authorities have identified around 60000 recipients from the 10000 applications that are under consideration for the YSR Jagananna colonies scheme.
Information about the YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme plot
for the YSR Jagananna colonies scheme, the Kadapa district administration has taken this scheme into effect in Pulivendula town in about 255 acres area. 1 to1.5 cent of land is going to allocate along with documents to the beneficiaries of the government of the Andhra Pradesh state. In the district of Kadapa, 754 layouts with 95,549 plots were formed by the authorities for allocation under YSR Jagananna colonies scheme. Every layout has 10% land for community purposes like parks and playgrounds in the YSR Jagananna colonies scheme. Moreover, this development of the land project is taking place on a war footing basis.
Check Here >>> YSR Rythu Bharosa List
If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps mentioned above or if you have any doubt regarding YSR Housing Scheme 2021, you can reach out to the Toll-free contact number or Email ID given below
- Toll-free contact number 1100
- Email id- [email protected]
Related Posts –
Dear readers, in this article we had provided you with the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme 2021, also on the YSR Jagananna colonies scheme, like Eligibility, Objective, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, beneficiary list, and many more. For queries related to our post, you can comment on below your questions. Our team will surely give a fruitful reply. Thanks for visiting our website India Schemes, keep following our Facebook page and website for future updates.