SAMS Odisha Admission 2023 Merit List | SAMS +3 Admission Selection List | SAMS Odisha + 3 Admission Cut Off List 2022 | samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022 | sams Odisha Merit List 2022
Department of Higher Education i.e DHE Odisha and SAMS (Students Academic Management System) of Odisha has released the merit list for +3 Degree admission for the academic session of 2022-23. All the Students can check their name in the merit list/Selection List and they can also check the Cut-Off List for 3 years Degree College (Higher Education) admission 2022-23 at samsodisha.gov.in official website.
After the +3 admission merit list, SAMS Odisha is going to conduct the updating process of selecting students’ data in the college e space. Check the shortlisted candidate’s name for the +3 degree 1st round on the college notice board.
Table of Contents
SAMS Odisha Merit List 2022-23
Degree selection merit list has been released by the SAMS ( i.e Students Academic Management System) Odisha Higher Education for the +3 Degree Colleges for all categories ( i.e General, SC, ST, OBC & EWS, etc). All those Students who had applied for Degree +3 course admission are able to check the selection status via the college notice board or at the official website of SAMS i.e samsodisha.gov.in.
Also Read –
Highlights of SAMS Odisha +3 Selection Merit List 2022
|Article Name||SAMS Odisha|
|Department Name||SAMS Higher Education Department|
|Admission System||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
|Courses||Arts, Commerce and Science|
Documents Required for Admission via SMAS
A list of Documents required for Admission session 2022-23 is given below-
- 10th Class mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class or Higher Secondary mark sheet and Passing Certificate .
- Migration Certificate.
- SLC ( i.e School /College Leaving Certificate)
- Aaadhaar Card.
- Passport size photo (color).
How to Download Merit List 2022 @ samsodisha.gov.in
In order to complete the process to download the SAMS Odisha +3 degree merit list, you need to follow the easy steps given below step by step.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the SAMS Odisha Higher Education Degree Colleges.
- Now click on the Degree (+3) option given under the Higher Education category.
- You will be redirected to the Higher Education Department Degree Colleges page where you need to click on the “Merit List” option.
- Now you need to go on your category then select the following details i.e
- College Type,
- Finally, click on click on the Show button and the SAMS merit list of the selected district will open on your screen with Name, Bar Code, and marks.